Easy To Get Her In ....how To Get Her Out ?

bully

I am not a very young man and not born yesterday, use to keep my eyes open wide, especially in Thailand.

I have a girlfriend living with me for about one year. Once I realized that I was frequently missing money from my wallet and out of my shirts and pants.

She said she did not take any money from me.

I paid her 4000 thb a month next to her 3000 thb income from working in a restaurant.

The good feeling has gone and I asked her to leave my house. She does not want to leave, anyway not in an friendly way.

I have been told by some of my friends that if a girl lives with you for more than a year she has certain right and I will face problems if I kick her out of my house on a unfriendly way.

And that's my plan right now.

Anyone has experience with a situation like this ?? :o

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

offer her a decent but reasonable sum to go, Tell her it is that or nothing. if she doesn't go peacefully, she doensn't get a dime. cut off that whopping allownace you have been giving her.

In future i would make sure i didn't hook with anyone who does not maintain their own place of residence.

despite leisurely's remarks, you have every right to end a relationship, just try to do it with some class, though i question whether class could be used to describe how you have handled it thus far.

i have known others who seem to be in this position continually, and know yet many others who opt for more equal relationships that could not degenerate to this point. I put myself in the latter group.

goodluck

ts

Real big spender we have. Not only do you make her work god knows how many hours you also give her a measly 4000 baht or 60 pounds a month to no doubt cook, clean and keep you happy in bed. And you wonder why she takes more money :o Try treating the next one like a lady and you may get somewhere, But I doubt it!!!!

Real big spender we have. Not only do you make her work god knows how many hours you also give her a measly 4000 baht or 60 pounds a month to no doubt cook, clean and keep you happy in bed. And you wonder why she takes more money :o Try treating the next one like a lady and you may get somewhere, But I doubt it!!!!

What? Why pay anything? I have been with my girlfriend for over five years now, we don't live together, she has her own place and i have mine. She has her own car and i have mine, she has her own salary and i have mine, she has her own independance and i have mine.

It's not rocket science, i often wonder about these so called 'relationships' where a financial payment is recieved by one partner from the other.

I often wonder about these so called 'relationships' where a financial payment is recieved by one partner from the other.

I know one thing. When it's a paid position its not galled "girlfriend" :o

I am not a very young man and not born yesterday, use to keep my eyes open wide, especially in Thailand.

I have a girlfriend living with me for about one year. Once I realized that I was frequently missing money from my wallet and out of my shirts and pants.

I paid her 4000 thb a month next to her 3000 thb income from working in a restaurant.

The good feeling has gone and I asked her to leave my house. She does not want to leave, anyway not in an friendly way.

I have been told by some of my friends that if a girl lives with you for more than a year she has certain right and I will face problems if I kick her out of my house on a unfriendly way.

Anyone has experience with a situation like this ?? :o

Tell her to F off!. Or you will take her to the Cop Shop and report her for stealing your money.....Don't listen to these gits.

> I have been told by some of my friends that if a girl lives with you for more than a

> year she has certain right and I will face problems if I kick her out of my house

> on a unfriendly way.

So who told you that? Lots of 'experts' out there.

Go tell the above to a bunch of Thai guys, chances I'll be able to hear their laughter and I'm up in Chiang Mai.

Anyone has experience with a situation like this ?? :D

Tell her to F off!. Or you will take her to the Cop Shop and report her for stealing your money.....Don't listen to these gits.

Thank you, this is the best advise by now. Thanks for your conformation. Bully :o

has she given a reason for not wanting to move out? And as for the laws on livignt ogether for over a year, I dont' think so. It may apply to common law marriages with kids involved but thailands not really "up to date" on that kind of thing so I wouldn't be too bothered.

Would be better to actually find out why she doens't want to move out though & if she refuses to go, you move & cut off all the utilities (if you can) & tell her the place is hers to pay the rent on :o

Discuss with her why she not want to go, if not reasonable then do the following.

Change the locks while she is out eating, book a hotel for a week or two and tell building security she is

no longer welcome and they should stop her from entering. If she has any belongings, collect it, put in a box and tell building management to give it to her.

It not rocket science is it?

QUOTE(Luckydog @ 2007-04-02 15:29:03)

QUOTE(bully @ 2007-04-02 11:06:31)

Anyone has experience with a situation like this ??

Thank you, this is the best advise by now. Thanks for your conformation. Bully

Wouldn't it be a pity if all threads ended so quickly and so tidily :o !

Yo Professor, I gues you do not have a good relation with the security guys or you live in some sloppy appartment where you pay 3000 Baht per month.

The security and building management in my appartment are very good and can be trusted.

You know, giving the security some drinks (M150) at times will do wonders.

Alex

Edited by AlexLah

Why don't you both sit down and talk about things as you've both been living together for a year or so, and there must be something going on, which you both can work out (Without going to the extremes of changing locks etc!) It seems like a communication breakdown, how did it end up like this anyhow? you have to ask yourself a few questions. Just my 2 bahts worth anyhow...Goodluck.

KD :o