Pompeo defends U.S. killing of Iranian as Democrats ask 'Why now?'

webfact

20 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It seems you you don’t understand the President of the US is not some vicious armed thug, answerable to nobody whenever he feels the urge to kill people.

The lack of accountability of military leaders in Iran is irrelevant, the President of the US is accountable for his actions.

That brings us on to why admit to killing him why not just go with that was not me me routine favored by Putin and the Ayatollah's until it all blows over literally???? 

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, tomazbodner said:

I read in some other news yesterday that Iraqi parliament voted to kick US (and NATO) military out of Iraq and prohibit US or anyone else from performing any operations in their country. Not sure there's much point in linking the article as it's not in English, but basically Iraqi government would now need to carry out parliament's direction. Sending 1000s of troups to Iraq therefore was a bit of waste of travel then.

Done already: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/5/iraq-parliament-votes-expel-us-military/

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stevenl said:

And Trump has now declared he will put massive sanctions on Iraq, unless they pay billions for the expenses the US had in Iraq, especially the military construction projects.

I bet the Chinese and Russians can't wait, they can barely believe their luck.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:
34 minutes ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

Should have been, 'About time.'  Clinton was afraid to take out Osama and look what it got us.

but, but Hilary's emails

and what about Benghazi?????

• Like 1