Thailand background checks

BBrent

26 minutes ago, Elmer Fudd said:
Ha. This brings back some fun memories. Yes I have experience with this. I ran a background check on my girlfriend and it turned out that she had an extra child that she never told me about. I met this child in the village but was told that it was her brothers son. 3 kids was too much for me to take on.

The companies doing background checks in Thailand tend to charge around 30-50 thousand. I'm guessing they need to grease palms to do these checks which is why it's expensive. I ended up using this company: https://bangkokinvestigators.com. They were a bit cheaper but still answered all my questions and were more responsive than other people I contacted.

Good luck with your relationship!!

Thanks Elmer.

OP

I may be wrong but it sounds like you are not here in LOS.

The safest thing is do not get hung up on her.

Have fun. Spend what you can afford so that you have a good time and she gives you a good time.

Do not give her extra money or help with sick aunt or dad.

Treat the relationship like anyone that is part of al anon.

One day at a time and enjoy.

You do not need to send her cash she is not your gf and she is not your responsibility.

Wise friend from 20 years ago gave me this advise.

Find a girl you like if you are just coming here for a visist or holidays.

Keep in contact with her but expect that you are one of many.

Just before you are coming let her know and book her time for that period.

Wine and dine her and have a lot of fun.  pay for everything

When you leave tell her that you just want to try to help her out and give her 1 few K baht and tell her when you think you are coming back.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, BBrent said:

I don't wanna get into the details too much here. I find it all very embarrassing and I'm sure you would all have a good laugh at my expense. Reading online about how things work in Thailand I'm starting to realize how naive I have been with this. I wish that I had read up on Thai women before travelling there.

Why must common sense be taught?

14 hours ago, BBrent said:

I think that it would be a good idea for me to run a background check on my girlfriend before things get more serious.

Do you really think if she has no history then she is a clean mind ? ????

let me give you a piece of advice:
nothing means nothing here. 

good luck...but i think there is really not much of that here...the men i do know here say are happy with a thai girl have told me..its like a business transaction.... i leaving now but can tell you i have always tried to find a good girl.. not to young... has a job...and so on but the truth is they all want money...is the only reason they really look at us... we are there retirement plan...we have all said no no my girl is different....they say anything is possible and maybe that is true.......maybe .... maybe.... lol...

• Like 1

Most of these girls are the greatest actresses in the world

They can outsmart the FBI, the CIA, and Secret Service

I have heard every story imaginable and I’m sure there’s more

They play on your emotions and sympathy

They are schooled from early age by their mothers and other family members as how to extract as much money from a foreigner as possible

Grandmother is in the hospital, the water buffalo died, they’re going to shut my mothers electricity off, my baby is sick, I lost my money and cell phone.

Save your money for a background check, forget about the relationship, have some fun, and learn about the way of life

over here.

You are dealing with a different culture, a different mindset, and I completely different way of thinking.

No need to ask her personal questions as she will only tell you what she thinks you need to know

To a Thai girl money is the most important thing to them

Next is family, smartphone, house, condo, car, scooter, gold.

You, mister ATM, fall in line after the Soi dog

Good luck and keep a tight grip on your money

• Like 2
  • Sad 3