Ukrainian aircraft was shot down in Iran due to human error - Iran military statement

rooster59

17 minutes ago, claynlr said:

I really don’t get some TVF posters. Of course I don’t know what your home country is but I know Europe and Britain have had many deaths of their citizens from extremists, many Muslim and many directed by Iran. 
As far as the US, the Democrats would blame Trump no matter what the issue is. 

Whho were the extremists murderers directed by iran?

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

The whole bloody country of Iran is one human error as long as those muhllas are dictating life there and keeping magnificent country such as Iran in the dark ages...

Yes all Persians hate their govt

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Ireland32 said:

Yes all Persians hate their govt

Well yes. Have met many iranians in malaysia. Have also been to iran. Never hear the iranians say they like their leaders. It is a nice country and the people are indeed nice.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

The whole bloody country of Iran is one human error as long as those muhllas are dictating life there and keeping magnificent country such as Iran in the dark ages...

Why stop with Iran.

That would apply to a lot of Gulf states, plus Afghanistan, Syria, Libya and a lot of other states run by Mullahs. Pakistan and India are not much better either.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Opl said:

Iran’s airspace was a war zone. Iran just fired two dozen ballistic missiles a few hours earlier against US bases in Iraq, retaliation from the US was expected. Iranian anti-aircraft defense was on high alert, anti-aircraft defense systems, which must intercept targets flying at high speed or at low altitude, require rapid décisions, an operator can easily make a mistake , especially when the alert is at it's highest, why was'nt this flight cancelled?

You mean so that they could have fired at the next flight?

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

You mean so that they could have fired at the next flight?

no, any flight for obvious security concerns, but as the topic is about this one..

but what do you imply in fact? 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, userabcd said:

Why did they have to selectively pick through the wreckage and are now cleaning up the whole crash site all before the international investigators have even had a look at the site.

It is evident they are trying to hide something and brings up a question if it was even a mistake.

The Iranian ambassador in the UK talking on tv is still in lala land.

What a farce by Iran and their total disregard and insult to the victims and their families.

There is also the very likely possibility that Iran wanted the absolute truth before the US or CIA Dept of Dirty Underhanded Tricks stuck its nose in and interfered with the wreckage/black box etc.  Iran would certainly want to check out the black box itself rather than any other country due again to possible USA interference as it does in just about anything else these days.  I am sure that Donald would probably apply sanctions to anybody who didnt agree with their conclusion of the reason for the downing (even without evidence as per usual!)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, rabas said:

Russia is the world's leader at 5 commercial flights shot down, but oddly you don't mention them.

Russia

-- 1940 Kaleva OH-ALL Finnish

-- 1978 Korean Air Lines Flight 902 shot down by fighters

-- 1983 Korean Air Lines Flight 007 shot down by a Soviet Su-15TM interceptors

-- 1985 Bakhtar Afghan Airlines Antonov An-26 shot down by SAMs

-- 2014 Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 shot down by Buk surfacte to air missle

Russian supported conflict in Georgia

-- 1993  Transair Georgian Airline Tupolev Tu-134 shot down by missile

-- 1993  Transair Georgian Airline Tupolev Tu-154 shot down by missile

-- 1993  Transair Georgian Airline Tupolev Tu-154 shelled, destroyed on the ground with passengers.

US

-- 1988 Iran Air Flight 655 shot down by missile, mistaken as F-14

Iran

-- 2020 Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752

Thanks for the info! Russia was mentioned earlier but I think the posts were removed for being off topic.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, rabas said:

Russia is the world's leader at 5 commercial flights shot down, but oddly you don't mention them.

Russia

-- 1940 Kaleva OH-ALL Finnish

-- 1978 Korean Air Lines Flight 902 shot down by fighters

-- 1983 Korean Air Lines Flight 007 shot down by a Soviet Su-15TM interceptors

-- 1985 Bakhtar Afghan Airlines Antonov An-26 shot down by SAMs

-- 2014 Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 shot down by Buk surfacte to air missle

Russian supported conflict in Georgia

-- 1993  Transair Georgian Airline Tupolev Tu-134 shot down by missile

-- 1993  Transair Georgian Airline Tupolev Tu-154 shot down by missile

-- 1993  Transair Georgian Airline Tupolev Tu-154 shelled, destroyed on the ground with passengers.

US

-- 1988 Iran Air Flight 655 shot down by missile, mistaken as F-14

Iran

-- 2020 Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752

I think Russia wasn't mentioned because they're not involved in this, US is.

Putting the Georgia shootings on Russia's plate is too easy.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

There is also the very likely possibility that Iran wanted the absolute truth before the US or CIA Dept of Dirty Underhanded Tricks stuck its nose in and interfered with the wreckage/black box etc.  Iran would certainly want to check out the black box itself rather than any other country due again to possible USA interference as it does in just about anything else these days.  I am sure that Donald would probably apply sanctions to anybody who didnt agree with their conclusion of the reason for the downing (even without evidence as per usual!)

is that why they lied up until today denying that it had anything to do with being shot down?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

And I am totally amazed with some TVF posters, especially the above writer, who seem totally ignorant of the mass slaughter of innocents carried out by the US or its proxies in many places such as South America, Asia, and the Middle East CONSTANTLY during the last 7 decades or so!!  Remember, according to your leaders and their propaganda, American interests always come first.

I am totally not amazed by the 'whataboutism' crowd jumping in to explain the Iranian regime actions away.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, darksidedog said:

For the sake of the families I am happy that the Iranians have decided to come clean about the affair. It was only a matter of time before the truth was unequivocally proven and it could be denied no longer. I am sure Boeing are breathing a huge sigh of relief too.

The last sentence is unnecessary and dilutes the rest.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

So many experts on Iran. So many mindreaders, military experts, political soothsayers and sundry know-it-alls. If only they offered their services to the universe, all would be well and peace would prevail.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Benmart said:

So many experts on Iran. So many mindreaders, military experts, political soothsayers and sundry know-it-alls. If only they offered their services to the universe, all would be well and peace would prevail.

well, they must all be at least good mindreaders...

they weren't on that plane