UK's Queen Elizabeth calls Prince Harry for crisis meeting

rooster59

6 hours ago, samran said:

These blokes probably can’t imagine an equal partnership, or god forbid, or consider that Harry saw that marrying an outsider with her own money meant that he had a way out of the firm and life which he pretty clearly despises (and now is surplus to requirements). 

what bizarre thinking ... so many people are born to pain, poverty, horrible suffering, physical/mental limitations. so many people struggle just to survive...  and yet ...somehow, you've  come to the conclusion that someone from a supremely privileged life is justified to relinquish their social and historical responsibility so that they can continue to live a supremely privileged life without accountability... is ..?? ... just wrong.

Edited by Catoholic
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, GalaxyMan said:

Interesting that there's no photo of Harry (and/or Megan) on her desk.

Seems perfectly logical to me. If Markle had married into your family would you want to be constantly reminded of it? I certainly wouldn't.

6 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Seems perfectly logical to me. If Markle had married into your family would you want to be constantly reminded of it? I certainly wouldn't.

I most definitely would want to be reminded. Everything I've read about her, other than in the racist English press, makes me think that she'd be good company to hang out with.

On 1/12/2020 at 8:05 AM, rooster59 said:

Queen Elizabeth

Not being from the U.K. I perhaps don't have a great understanding of the British Royalty.  However, given that they really do not function to rule, I have to question why the British have not abolished the idea of a King and a Queen like the majority of the world has done decades ago. 

Just now, GalaxyMan said:

I most definitely would want to be reminded. Everything I've read about her, other than in the racist English press, makes me think that she'd be good company to hang out with.

A virtue-signalling actress? Seriously?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ThaiBunny said:

A virtue-signalling actress? Seriously?

I have no idea what that is or if it even applies to her. Seems like it's an issue with or about you.

Edited by GalaxyMan
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Thomas J said:

Not being from the U.K. I perhaps don't have a great understanding of the British Royalty.  However, given that they really do not function to rule, I have to question why the British have not abolished the idea of a King and a Queen like the majority of the world has done decades ago. 

You would probably not believe how many tourists have 'see Buck' house' on their list and how much tourist money they generate from said tourists. I, being a 'sweaty sock' ( Jock - Scottish ) don't really care. I still think they're all German anyway.

Edited by overherebc

11 minutes ago, overherebc said:

You would probably not believe how many tourists have 'see 'Buck' house' on their list and how much tourist money they generate from said tourists. I, being a 'sweaty sock' ( Jock - Scottish ) don't really care. I still think they're all German anyway.

Before that Scots, Welsh, French and Danish the only English ruler we had after 1066 was Oliver ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thomas J said:

Traditions v Habits.

(Checkout the global audience figures as to which are more popular!).

Edited by evadgib

1 hour ago, GalaxyMan said:

How pathetic that you look down on those with positive moral values who choose to express them. ????

You mean like lecturing people about man made climate change them taking private jets? That Mee me me woman has the morals of a spoilt brat self centered, manipulative and greedy. Her victim always looked like he was having fun before she got her sjw claws in to him, now he mopes around and is worried about his mental health, not surprising being married to her. All this compassion, inclusivity and diversity is just a smoke screen, it's all about money, adoration and control and she is using the good causes for for her own ends. She is very successful though, mainly at breaking up families!

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Orton Rd said:

All this compassion, inclusivity and diversity is just a smoke screen, it's all about money, adoration and control and she is using the good causes for for her own ends.

And you know this to be true because...????

• Like 1

why so much fuss about the UK royalty, they are normal people, they eat, poop, drink and smell the same way as we normal people (peasants) do, royalty should be abolished, has no purpose other than collecting money, the UK should follow the king of Sweden decisions about the royalty ...

Edit: now we will know who the royalists are..... already got 1,  am sure more keyboard warriors will send their sad emojis 555

Edited by Mavideol
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mavideol said:

why so much fuss about the UK royalty, they are normal people, they eat, poop, drink and smell the same way as we normal people (peasants) do, royalty should be abolished, has no purpose other than collecting money, the UK should follow the king of Sweden decisions about the royalty ...

Edit: now we will know who the royalists are..... already got 1,  am sure more keyboard warriors will send their sad emojis 555

Seems someone went for a relaxing drink before 'the crisis meeting'

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1