I'm not feeling the love anymore.

WineOh

3 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

So where are you planning to go to next? Would be interested to learn of better destinations. 

No idea mate, ive heard a few people talking about vietnam but im not sold either. Ive been a few times and they are just as bad (if not worse) than here for ripping foreigners off. gotta be better places than here to live though

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Grumpy John said:

"The girls are getting way too big for their boots"  and their jeans.  So many lard Rs girls these days.  

who knew, seems that 2am Mcdelivery does have a detrimental effect on the size of your body ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Mitkof Island said:

Did you ever consider it is the tourist slum you are hanging in and that the Thais are sick and tired of drunk, obnoxious, rude, dirty, and dressed like they crawled out of a dumpster foreigners? I certainly have had more than enough of them both women and men. Barely a day goes by now that i do not see a foreigner pulling some stupid stunt. May not be you yourself but all those others you have been hanging around with.

Well said and a clear understanding of probable cause in the high volume tourist/foreigner areas.

• Haha 1