Sms - Someone I Can Test To?

seanwg

Hi,

My wife is over in thailand right now and I can't seem to send her any SMS.

I'm am pretty confident its not anything with her phone - but I have to rule it out according to my local mobile provider.

Is there anyone on here I can send a test sms to, and then you can email/PM me back to see if you get it? The joker local cell company claims they send messages to thailand but I need another working phone to try it with?

PM me if you can!

Thanks in advance!

PS on another note, any GSM experts - is there any way to confirm a message was delivered? Or to get a message back saying it wasn't delivered?

Or is there a website where I can send dtac SMS messages to?

Hi,

My wife is over in thailand right now and I can't seem to send her any SMS.

I'm am pretty confident its not anything with her phone - but I have to rule it out according to my local mobile provider.

Is there anyone on here I can send a test sms to, and then you can email/PM me back to see if you get it? The joker local cell company claims they send messages to thailand but I need another working phone to try it with?

PM me if you can!

Thanks in advance!

PS on another note, any GSM experts - is there any way to confirm a message was delivered? Or to get a message back saying it wasn't delivered?

Or is there a website where I can send dtac SMS messages to?

pretty sure but whenever i send a txt message and it cannot be delivered for whatever reason

thats delivered NOT read and i get a flash message saying "delivery failed"

I am on "3" network in Uk at mo but have used the phone in Thailand and sends and recieves sms fine