Countdown to Brexit as Britain prepares to cast off from EU

rooster59

2 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

So are we going to get an admittance about number 76? Or we going to continue to lie, ignore the truth and call people weirdos and misfits.

Seems a similar pattern.

Hi, I was waiting for your nonsense already. Very late today. Too much Leo??? ????

23 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Firstly, I am not in Thailand. Leo, I wouldn't use it to clean metal. Its awful. So I guess my nonsense means no then. I did give you a mans opportunity to admit your mistake but you are smarter than me and everyone else remember.????

You're not in Thailand??? Did they deport you? ????

12 hours ago, evadgib said:

From a hard rejoiner who hasn't bothered to check the baht this morning?

Reap what you sow pal. You LOST. Get over it ????

Sterling recovery due largely to Hard Brexit being dumped. Anything less than no-deal Brexit was supposedly BRINO according to the Hard Brexiteers but I guess they seem to have forgotten this. Don't see much agitation for a no-deal Trade Deal from our friends though. Keeping rather quiet on that one. Long may it continue.

4 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Firstly, I am not in Thailand. Leo, I wouldn't use it to clean metal. Its awful. So I guess my nonsense means no then. I did give you a mans opportunity to admit your mistake but you are smarter than me and everyone else remember.????

I think I would rather be a Brexiteer than drink Leo.

2 hours ago, SheungWan said:

Sterling recovery due largely to Hard Brexit being dumped. Anything less than no-deal Brexit was supposedly BRINO according to the Hard Brexiteers but I guess they seem to have forgotten this. Don't see much agitation for a no-deal Trade Deal from our friends though. Keeping rather quiet on that one. Long may it continue.

no, not much agitation at present,

but its there and I think it will grow; "skip trade deal and associated talks - go WTO  --   Now"

On 2/1/2020 at 8:17 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Are you living in the UK? If not, why not? It's paradise over there, don't you know?

He is likely to return back home once things have settled and Britain is back to its 1972 state.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2020 at 12:55 PM, NeoDinosaw said:

Now we can become a vssal state of America !

Why? Won't Putin have you? Don't give up so easily, shop around, check out some middle east Kingdoms or China. America isn't really the only cup of tea in this world.  ????