can I sue a hospital?

AlMousa

dear all, I've been suffering a pain in my head since the 6th of December 2019 due to a motorcycle accident. 

I've been misdiagnosed by the emergency room doctors in kalasin hospital for a couple of times, the couldn't even see the 3 ribs fracture in my right side, 1 rib fracture in the left side and a finger fracture in my left hand.

this is not so important for me as I understand ribs fracture takes time to heal. 

my main issue that i have complained a lot about a strong pain in my head, no action has been taken until I decided to go back and to HIT MY HEAD WITH THE WALL for a couple of times to explain that I have a serious pain, a CT has shown a couple of issues around my brain ( a copy of the report will be attached upon request).

so, I have to find a way to sue the hospital not for making money out of my case but to push them having skilled doctors at the emergency room since all doctors there are just trainees (extra semester courses).

any recommendations please ?

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

You will get nowhere trying to sue a government hospital especially with no clear long term damage to show

What ort of "issues" di the CT how?

Hitting ones head on a wall to indicate severe pain to gat a scan , indicates pre-existing brain issues I feel,which may not show on scan

• Haha 2

Being alive after the accidental a big plus. Hospitals are busy and things sometimes get missed.

Happens in other countries also.

Suggest wearing your helmet if repeating the head banging on the wall.

My wife would be out looking for a lucky number ticket from license plate on my bike.

She think very lucky I survive motorbike accident.

????????????

20 hours ago, AlMousa said:

HIT MY HEAD WITH THE WALL for a couple of times to explain that I have a serious pain, a CT has shown a couple of issues around my brain

I believe your actions demonstrated a couple of issues around your brain!

Rather than beating your head against the wall (literally and figuratively) over why they did nto order a scan to begin with, you should focus on your current condition and what if anything needs to be done for it.

I can't advise as to that without knowing what the scan show3d and what your symptoms now are i.e. still severe headaches ?

You could have gone to the newer private Kalasin Thonburi Hospital or rather than going to the emergency room the second time, you could have made an appointment with a doctor and request a CT-scan. The emergency room usually has only trainees working as the normal doctors are working somewhere else in the hospital. 99% of emergency cases at Kalasin hospital can be solved by those trainees (who already have been studying for 7 years).