- Got a number after 5 minutes
- Wait 10 minutes for processing by IO
- All documents accepted without any correction or questions, 800K method
- After 5 minutes fingerprint and photo
- THB 1,900 receipt
- Finished immigration visit 1:30 pm
- 2 pm at home
- Passport ready for pickup tomorrow 1 pm

New after 10 consecutive retirement extensions: After fingerprint and photo, the lady asked me if I had a photo of me in front of my house. I had one, gave it and everything ok.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Thanks for report. Any mention of tm30

Not really.
I have had residence slip in my passport since 2015. After my last entry NOV 2019, I was at HKT Immigration after about 3 days to report back to Phuket. The old date of 2018 was simply crossed out and the current one was red-stamped in.

Edited by phuketcouple

I did mine yesterday in Sisaket and I must say that it went even smoother than you, since after 30 minutes of processing, I was able to go back home WITH my passport duly stamped!

As an aside, I was asked, for the first time, to sign a form acknowledging the sanctions incurred for overstaying...

I'm pleased to read of the OP's trouble-free visa extension experience but why was he expecting anything else? For someone happy to deposit 800K baht then virtually nothing has changed. Let's see how they handle someone who is using the 65K baht per month income method and one of the transfers isn't shown as an international transfer before we start dishing out plaudits.