Thailand’s Tourism Council reports ZERO bookings following coronavirus outbreak

webfact

2 hours ago, Mavideol said:

would suggest you to get additional information and check the report from BBC with videos, photos, interviews and so forth to support the evidence of such camps.... also check out (don't ask me to do it for you) China's government statement indicating that all (the famous non existent camps) school/camps have been closed and people returned to their normal day to day activities, that has to be confirmed I doubt China closed ALL of them but at least they publicly said so

I can show plenty of CGTN videos that showed the so-called "camps" were in fact vocational training centres. But you would say those videos were from a Chinese govt-owned media mouthpiece and couldn't be trusted. Back in 1989, the BBC simply echoed the allegation made by the British ambassador that at least 10,000 people got massacred at Tiananmen. When asked about the source of the numbers, he said he heard it from a China State Council member. Don't you agree that's hearsay?

Here, let's see this lie given by Western media about Uyghur cemeteries being destroyed. CGTN did it the right way, go investigate the allegation. Yes, the old graves were "destroyed", but the Uyghurs were happy about it:

Edited by Selatan
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Selatan said:

I can show plenty of CGTN videos that showed the so-called "camps" were in fact vocational training centres. But you would say those videos were from a Chinese govt-owned media mouthpiece and couldn't be trusted. Back in 1989, the BBC simply echoed the allegation made by the British ambassador that at least 10,000 people got massacred at Tiananmen. When asked about the source of the numbers, he said he heard it from a China State Council member. Don't you agree that's hearsay?

Here, let's see this lie given by Western media about Uyghur cemeteries being destroyed. CGTN did it the right way, go investigate the allegation. Yes, the old graves were "destroyed", but the Uyghurs were happy about it:

I did told you to do your home work, guess you didn't think it was important, pity..... btw, since you are taking such a drastci position on the matter, have you ever been in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region?  I did and know for a fact the lies that Chinese government make about the " were in fact vocational training centers" thanks for making me laugh

6 hours ago, Mavideol said:

I did told you to do your home work, guess you didn't think it was important, pity..... btw, since you are taking such a drastci position on the matter, have you ever been in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region?  I did and know for a fact the lies that Chinese government make about the " were in fact vocational training centers" thanks for making me laugh

Let me contribute to this. I have been last year to Xinjiang and have witnessed things I will never forget in my life. I was harassed by police, detained and held for hours at checkpoints for no reason, detained in my hotel with police in front of my room, police observing me and walking behind me, got my camera checked by police in and secret police without uniform. Why, just because I wanted to go to a famous tourist places to take pictures of nature and landscapes. I was not on any political mission and new nothing about Xinjiang, just wanted to see the beauty of Xinjiang's nature known from many movies. I felt like 007 living in a movie. Scared to hell to be one who disappears, because accidentally mistaken identity or coincidence to just be in the wrong place where something happened what has to be kept secret, or just victim of crazy fantasy of some officers. To disappear like so many disappered. I was thinking of informing my embassy where I am and that I am "soft"-detained for no reason in my international hotel. 

I was never accused of everything officially, police told me I did nothing wrong but they still had me under surveillance. 

I was taken off public busses lots of times per day, like everyone on these busses, everyone went thru xray and biometrical checks, etc, in average I went through checkpoints with full scale checking about 30 times per day!!!

I don't know who those are and what reason they have to deny even here what is going on in China's most beautiful province, (working in Chinese embassies possibly?) but I have witnessed myself what I am talking about, and that has changed my opinion in such profound ways. The true scale of what happens in Xinjiang, deleting the entire cultural heritage and identity of muslim minorities, is still not reported by any media on full scale, in fact we see probably 10% of it only, but the truth will come out, no such huge thing can be hidded forever, not even when China puts economic pressure on countries and companies to stay silent.

And btw, LiKeZhang himself some 3 years ago on Chinese television, Xingiang is an experiment to test a new way how to deal with "radicalized" masses, which means that mass surveillance will come to other provinces as a tool to silence people, if this experiment goes unreported.

Police stations, literally every 300meters, are called "service stations". Xingiang has become a police state of unbelievable magnitude, George Orwell could never have imagined it...

And police in Xinjiang is mostly not real police but army from central China, Beijing and Xi'An, that changed the uniform to gain legitimacy. Now they take care of the picture, they have learned from the media disaster about things in Tibet or the Tiananmen Square massacre, in Xinjiang they use far more sophisticated methods.

Edited by P100

On 2/6/2020 at 10:53 AM, emptypockets said:

Never had one, not one, in over 7 years of very regular travel (talking an average of just over monthly in outs) to Thailand. Just a proffessional approach. No talking, no smiling, just getting processed, certainly no scowling.

Well obviously you recieve VIP status , after all you are counted as 12 tourists annualy.