Farangs who don’t wear face masks should be kicked out of Thailand says health minister

webfact

3 minutes ago, Saint Nick said:

...okay...it's not satire!

"Who is the WHO?"

How about you learn to use google?

...and that thing between your ears!

I know who the WHO is and Google. And yes - there is something between my ears - not sure what. But you think all this will prevent me to get this virus? 

• Sad 1

This virus is really easily spread. Masks are not going to do much. They found 40 new cases in a quarantined cruise ship today in Japan. Just because one infected Hong Kong passenger was in the ship LAST WEEK and had also already left. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Beggar said:

No this sadly is not satire. I myself use a 3M 95N mask when I go to the Central Shopping Mall here in Pattaya. I see very many Asian people using masks. But I don't see many Farangs using them. Now the question arises - are we using the masks sick or the others?

I’ve just been outside and I’ve seen many people not wearing masks. I’d say about 1 in 10 had a mask on. I didn’t see any ‘farangs’ at all. Should a get my lasso and round them up? They’re endangering my mask-wearing health. 

Edited by rkidlad
  • Haha 1

again..farang, farang. What a m****!!!!! Keep those out, who belong to the riskiest group like most other countries are doing.

While I think that everyone in central BKK should wear a face, mask it`s about the HOW he talk about the issue. So I have 0 pity if Thailand <deleted> up their economy more and more. Karma and they fully deserve it!