Trump ousts White House staffer who testified against him in impeachment - lawyer

rooster59

11 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Complete BS. John Kerry served in Vietnam and he also hates America. Now, I'll take your failure to address (aka DODGE) Vindman trash-talking the US to foreigners as your approval of it. So I was also spot on about you thinking it's OK.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "alexander vindman cartoon"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, candide said:

Wow. I did not imagine one could have a bright career serving one's country, be decorated and not be a patriot.

To answer your question, for example Morisson (he cannot be suspected of being biased towards Vindman, right?)

Anyway, It's you who accuses him. So you need to come up with something better than talks from an obscure veteran in a biased website.

1) Benedict Arnold was a General in the Continental Army. So yes, obviously one can have a bright career and not be a patriot.

2) Well yes, I would expect a US military officer would be biased against a fellow officer who trash talks the US and Americans. Would you expect he not be biased against such a person?

3) No, I needn't come up with any additional information. The military officer has spoken. You have no facts to refute what he said.

4) Tell me about some of these unbiased web sites you peruse. I'm fascinated by the concept. Do tell.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, candide said:

So you don't have any credible proof of your allegations, as expected.

Yes, I have credible proof. Do you have any proof the military officer in question is lying or that the stories are lying? Also, I'm still waiting for you to tell me about these unbiased web site you use for news and information. Please, I ask your help. Tell me about some of them.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, candide said:

Not credible proof!

OK, got it. So despite several articles on the matter, with at least one stating they verified the statements, you refuse to accept the facts. Meanwhile, you cannot cite any unbiased web sites I should be using, can not back up your claim that all Vindman's bosses say he's a patriot (I would ask patriot of what country anyway), but it's me who's lacking credibility.

I'd say you've had enough. Have a nice evening! Hey, how was that movie you said you were bailing from the last debate to watch? I'm a sucker for a good movie. Actually, right now I've been binge-watching Person of Interest. Great show.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Crazy Alex said:

OK, got it. So despite several articles on the matter, with at least one stating they verified the statements, you refuse to accept the facts. Meanwhile, you cannot cite any unbiased web sites I should be using, can not back up your claim that all Vindman's bosses say he's a patriot (I would ask patriot of what country anyway), but it's me who's lacking credibility.

I'd say you've had enough. Have a nice evening! Hey, how was that movie you said you were bailing from the last debate to watch? I'm a sucker for a good movie. Actually, right now I've been binge-watching Person of Interest. Great show.

Which several articles? All cite a biased right wing organisation. And how does it show he's not a patriot? Because he does not like red necks? You don't like lefties, does that make you a traitor? Accusing a decorated official who got injured while fighting for his cou try is a severe accusation.

Come up with a proof he did something that was against the interest of his country. You have nothing.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, candide said:

Which several articles? All cite a biased right wing organisation. And how does it show he's not a patriot? Because he does not like red necks? You don't like lefties, does that make you a traitor? Accusing a decorated official who got injured while fighting for his cou try is a severe accusation.

Come up with a proof he did something that was against the interest of his country. You have nothing.

Wow, I tried to give you an opportunity to exit gracefully, bu you declined.

Once again I ask, tell me some of these non-biased web sites and organizations I should be using.

I guess I missed the part about Vindman not liking rednecks, nor does that matter. The issue is him trash-talking the US and Americans to foreign military officers. That is not the actions of an American patriot.

Now let's move on to your sentence about criticizing someone who was wounded in war. It is permissible. There are no sacred cows in the United States. Your attempt to inoculate someone from criticism because they ____________ is an old, ineffective tactic. No one in the US is above criticism, not even the almighty LTC Vindman.

And yes, the military officer who stated he reprimanded Vindman for trash-talking the US is proof. And after all, he is a decorated combat veteran. According to YOUR OWN STANDARD, that disqualifies you from criticizing him- or at the very least, raises serious questions. Here is a partial list of Hickman's military awards:

In addition to the Purple Heart, Hickman also received an Afghanistan Campaign Medal with two Stars, Iraq Campaign Medal with three Stars, Presidential Unit Citation, Combat Action Badge, Air Assault Badge, two Bronze Stars, Legion of Merit, four Meritorious Service Medals, five Army Commendation Medals, two Army Achievement Medals, Good Conduct Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Global War on Terror Expeditionary Medal, Global War on Terror Service Medal, Korea Defense Service Medal, and a NATO Medal.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2019/11/12/new-york-times-trashes-combat-veteran-dared-give-account-alexander-vindman/

Your refusal to admit the truth doesn't make it any less so. At this point, given his statements were verified, it's up to YOU to provide some sort of evidence that what I've presented is false- as I have provided several links Do you have any such evidence?

And once again, I ask you to tell me about some of these non-biased web sites I should be using.

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Opl said:

So it's common in the US military to receive medals and other distinctions when you are not considered a patriot ?  

No. Who said that it was?

By the way, here are the medals Timothy McVeigh earned:

McVeigh received several service awards, including the Bronze Star Medal,[1]National Defense Service Medal,[20]Southwest Asia Service Medal,[21]Army Service Ribbon,[21] and the Kuwaiti Liberation Medal.[20]

How dare you criticize a man who fought for his country!

3 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

No. Who said that it was?

By the way, here are the medals Timothy McVeigh earned:

McVeigh received several service awards, including the Bronze Star Medal,[1]National Defense Service Medal,[20]Southwest Asia Service Medal,[21]Army Service Ribbon,[21] and the Kuwaiti Liberation Medal.[20]

How dare you criticize a man who fought for his country!

Nobody ever alledged he was not a patriot.

Just now, candide said:

Nobody ever alledged he was not a patriot.

I guess we're different. I maintain Timothy McVeigh was not a patriot, but a terrorist who killed innocent people. Fortunately, he was executed. The point I was making is that that having been in the military and earned medals does not exclude a person from being criticized, attacked, persecuted, prosecuted, WHATEVER when any other American wants to exercise their First Amendment rights.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

I guess we're different. I maintain Timothy McVeigh was not a patriot, but a terrorist who killed innocent people. Fortunately, he was executed. The point I was making is that that having been in the military and earned medals does not exclude a person from being criticized, attacked, persecuted, prosecuted, WHATEVER when any other American wants to exercise their First Amendment rights.

Sorry I got mixed up. Anyway, ok does prove any accusatio? Most active fighting and decorated military are patriots, unless the opposite is proven. Are you happy with that?

Edited by candide

3 minutes ago, candide said:

Sorry I got mixed up. Anyway, ok does prove any accusatio? Most active fighting and decorated military are patriots, unless the opposite is proven. Are you happy with that?

Yeah, that'll work. BTW, I knew you didn't think McVeigh was a patriot. That was just too good to pass up. ????

35 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Why Vindman's brother? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/02/10/trump-is-right-we-might-have-impeach-him-again/

Trump is right. We might have to impeach him again.

“So we’ll probably have to do it again.”

So said the already-once-impeached President Trump on Thursday in the East Room, musing about the possibility he could become the first president to be impeached more than once. And on the very next day, as though he were competing for it, Trump showed precisely why he could be destined to achieve that ignominious fate.

Ithink if that is attempted, they risk making a martyr of him and gauranteeing him a second term.He wil play the victim card.

11 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

Please prove your assertion that all Vindman's bosses consider him a patriot. By the way, descending into personal attacks only highlights that you have presented no facts.

How could it be true your not pathetic when by your choice your name is CRAZY. Which is your words.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Vindman isnt the whistleblower, he didnt leak anything. He answered a subpoena. He did his duty.

He leaked the phone call and you know it. How would they know to subpoena him?  I know you have your views but I also know you are intelligent and not that naive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1