Denied Entry in Bangkok

13 minutes ago, elviajero said:

Being denied in January doesn’t mean you can’t attempt entry again. It will be up to the next IO and you visa status.

At least arrive with a Tourist Visa; a Non-Immigrant visa would be better.

Free visa ? and what 175.63 means ? 17-05-2563 ? if i try to entry and get denied again makes me lost money and time.

Just now, lisa mei said:

and what did it means ?

I am guessing really, but am presuming it gives an IO a way of looking it up in the computer.

That said I do not believe it prejudices you trying to come back in again. I hope one of our Thai fluent guys can read and explain it.

3 minutes ago, lisa mei said:

so, i can try to re-entry and no problems when i arrive ?

They put your reason for refusal as number 2, which I think means not having sufficient means to stay in the Kingdom, but is also just a common thing they put when they don't want to let you in. Did they tell you why they refused you? More than likely they think you are working illegally.

Just now, DrJack54 said:

You state denied entry at Bangkok. So then flew where after denied entry.

Where are you now. 

Could do border entry.

i am back to my country its last month so where can i went if not back home.
losing so much money and must rest 1 night in airport which is much expensive than hotel.
so i want to confirm first if i can re-entry or not if i want to go holiday in Bangkok again.

2 minutes ago, SteveK said:

They put your reason for refusal as number 2, which I think means not having sufficient means to stay in the Kingdom, but is also just a common thing they put when they don't want to let you in. Did they tell you why they refused you? More than likely they think you are working illegally.

i am not working illegally. Maybe because language problems or something. you know i became nerveous when interrogated.

1 minute ago, lisa mei said:

i am not working illegally. Maybe because language problems or something. you know i became nerveous when interrogated.

It doesn't matter if you are working in Thailand or not, they obviously have reason to think that you might be, hence the refused entry. How much time have you spent in Thailand over the last couple of years? What did they ask you during the interrogation?

2 minutes ago, SteveK said:

It doesn't matter if you are working in Thailand or not, they obviously have reason to think that you might be, hence the refused entry. How much time have you spent in Thailand over the last couple of years? What did they ask you during the interrogation?

maybe 2-3 days each entry.

2 minutes ago, lisa mei said:

losing so much money and must rest 1 night in airport which is much expensive than hotel.
so i want to confirm first if i can re-entry or not if i want to go holiday in Bangkok again.

The answer, in theory, is yes, you can re-enter if you meet Immigration's requirements because you have not been banned. 

It is up to the IO, though, to decide if you meet the requirements for entry this time that you did not meet last time (and you probably know the reason behind your being denied entry last time).  No one can give you the definitive answer to your question.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lisa mei said:

The denied entry stamp in itself does not prevent you from entering Thailand. More important is reason you got it in first place. Some airports especially Don Mueang are almost notorious.

You mention "holiday" ...how long were you in Thailand in 2019.

Since your back home you could obtain setv. Or fly to somewhere like KL and enter visa exempt at border.

1 minute ago, SteveK said:

Staying 2-3 days per visit is indeed unusual. Why such short trips?

well, you know..i have work to do in my country so i can't stay too long. So i staying 2-3 days at most and with interval 4 or 8 months each visits.

1 minute ago, SteveK said:

Flying halfway round the world for a trip barely long enough to get over your jetlag is very odd - there's more to this that you're not telling us, possibly the IO felt the same.

Just 2 hours and not too long in the airplane. Okay, thanks for reply..

4 minutes ago, SteveK said:

Flying halfway round the world for a trip barely long enough to get over your jetlag is very odd - there's more to this that you're not telling us, possibly the IO felt the same.

If you check her nickname then she might be from Asia. 

• Like 1