in depth visa stories

Trying to make this a short as i can:

Between 2005 and 2018 my thai wife and i lived in chiang mai. my residence status was supported by education visa and later by retirement visa. In 2016 I bought a bundle of irish properties, and in 2018 we decided to move to ireland and live in one of said properties. Soon after moving into one of the student properties i owned the manager persuaded me by way of carrot and stick to move out. I contacted the tennant in my only non student property, and offered him 2500 euro present if he moved out immediately(by law he is allowed 40weeks notice)He rejected said offer and asked for 4500 euro and i rejected his counter offer.

We worked out a deal where me and my wife would return to Thailand until x mas 2019 after which i would pay the tennent 100 euro for every week he would be willing to reduce the notice he required to move out. Said payment of 100 euro pw more than compensates the extra rent he will have to pay by moving into a non rent regulated property, so i expected him to move out early 2020 but he has shown no intention to do as my plan suggests 

Now to the visa situation 

I expected to be returning to ireland within 3-4 months so did not bother applying for a long term visa as i expected I could get away with 3 visa runs in order to get visa exempt 30 day stays, and the plan worked as planned for 3 months then when i returned from vitnam and queqed up for my stamp at chiang mai airport i was summonded to the little office behind the desks at chiang mai airport

I explained my situation as written above and asked for permission to do 2 more runs after which i assured the immigration police i would be in a position to return to ireland. They gave me permission to do 2 more runs, but said runs will have been completed within the next 2 weeks

So the question I need advice on is what happens next.....of course a few scenarios might occur

1) they might let me in again no questions asked

2) they might say get out of our country now...If this is the case could i go to vietnam or malaysia, and then return to thailand after 30 days.Please understand I would need to return to thailand in order to catch the flight i have already booked which goes to ireland

3) if they say i can stay for 7 days then get out and never come back.... best bet go back to ireland with my wife and live in cheap hotels for 3 months until my apt becomes empty

4 hours ago, beaufoy said:

1) they might let me in again no questions asked

Yes.

2) they might say get out of our country now...If this is the case could i go to vietnam or malaysia, and then return to thailand after 30 days.Please understand I would need to return to thailand in order to catch the flight i have already booked which goes to ireland

They might deny entry. If they do you could reattempt entry the day after or 30 days after. It makes little difference. 

The best option in this case would be to get a Non Immigrant O visa as the spouse of a Thai in Vietnam or Malaysia. Easy to get and pretty much guarantees entry to Thailand.

3) if they say i can stay for 7 days then get out and never come back.... best bet go back to ireland with my wife and live in cheap hotels for 3 months until my apt becomes empty

Unlikely.

If you are still in Thailand you could apply for a 60 day extension of stay as the spouse of a Thai.