Worst yet to come: Wuhan flu fallout to cost Phuket B9bn in March, says PSU expert

rooster59

47 minutes ago, kwak250 said:

I'm still waiting for the

"Record number of tourist arrivals " report which usually happens after any report of low tourism .

No, that'll be next year when they report on the year on year increases in tourist numbers. They'll be so excited.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, ChipButty said:

It's happening in Phuket also I know of a hotel which happens to be only 1 year old nice place as well, looks deserted nothing on the car park when I drove bye the other day, I guess their mistake was the Chinese tour groups I knew the general manager and he's gone.

600 million Baht and the clock is ticking 

I knew of a 3 star hotel asking selected staffs to take a 3 mths holiday but only 1.5mths salary. Becoz its an old hotel most staffs been there since forever they are supportive of it.

21 hours ago, Inepto Cracy said:

I have it on good authority, my tourism business says SEA and ASIA is off the tourism mark for 36 months.

What “good authority” would that be? There is nothing to compare so how do “your good authorities”  come up with that?

No chance anyone can predict the future, but in the case of SARS and swine flu, everyone was back to business PDQ and I have that on better authority than you my friend.