Grace Mugabe On A Business Trip To Thailand

Cool Water Palace

I've just read that she has been in Thailand since mid-March, although now in Malaysia with her children, and where Bob, the (in)famous one, has now joined her for the Easter holiday.

Does anyone know what business she was transacting in Thailand? I've tried searches on both Bangkok Post and Nation, but no luck. Perhaps there've been reports in the Thai language press.

Source:

http://www.thezimbabwean.co.uk/viewinfo.cf...d=8&id=3949

Not Thailand related, I know, but I wonder if her children could be one of the keys to a resolution of the Zimbabwe problem. Her daughter (Boni?) is now taking School Cert in Harare, and wants to study in London (LSE, I think), and there are objections in the UK to her being granted a visa. Apart from the rumours that the children are not Bob's anyway - they might not be as a result of torture in one of Ian Smith's jails, Grace probably does not see why her children should be denied their education of choice on his account.

I also note she's been separated for 3 weeks, which coincides rather interestingly with the start of Bob's violent campaign against opponents.

So what is her particular connection in Thailand?

maybe she's fed up of Bob, and has come here to relax and get away?

Or hiding, because of a potentially imminent coup?

Or maybe she has a southern thai lover? Father of her children?