Pattaya and the virus: Phlegm on the lift buttons puts young lady in a right Covid-19 tizzy!

webfact

Pattaya and the virus: Phlegm on the lift buttons puts young lady in a right Covid-19 tizzy!

6pm.jpg

Thai caption: What a kerfuffle!

Picture: 77kaoded

A young woman living in Pattaya didn't know what to do when she got in a lift at a Jomtien condo and saw that someone had deposited a huge amount of phlegm on the buttons. 

It was too late for "Som", 21, to react - she was stuck in the lift up to her 20th floor room. She held her breath and hoped for the best.

Once out of the elevator she rushed to her apartment and performed a full body clean. 

And she didn't go out for the rest of the day. 

Feeling a little feverish and having a slight cough she thought it best to go to hospital. 

Thankfully she was clear of the Covid-19 virus. 

She has reported the matter to the juristic person. 

She said that the condominium has more Chinese and Russians than Thais. 

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-03-02

19 minutes ago, webfact said:

she got in a lift at a Jomtien condo and saw that someone had deposited a huge amount of phlegm on the buttons. 

She doesn't know the difference between a mirror and buttons ... or just the stellar translation we have all come to love? :coffee1:

27 minutes ago, webfact said:

A young woman living in Pattaya didn't know what to do when she got in a lift at a Jomtien condo and saw that someone had deposited a huge amount of phlegm on the buttons. 

No staircase?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Vacuum said:
39 minutes ago, webfact said:

No staircase?

That's an option that couldn't have entered her head - walking up stairs.

I take it there isn't a CCTV camera in the lift? Some lifts have them now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, keith101 said:

Chinese are bad for spitting they will do it anywhere without consideration for any other person .

All 1.4m of them?

I saw an elderly white bloke busily coughing over the bakery shelves in Central Festival supermarket so that means that all white blokes do the same?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

someone had deposited a huge amount of phlegm on the buttons. 

5 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

Did you read the part abut 20 floors ? Very few would walk two floors let alone 20.????

Well, having the choise, I'd chose the latter

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Traubert said:

I saw an elderly white bloke busily coughing over the bakery shelves in Central Festival supermarket so that means that all white blokes do the same?

Yes

I once lived in a condo near some bars. I can hear many Thai shouting after getting drunk and throwing up after midnight.

So getting drunk and throwing up isn't specific to any race. This looks like a case of throwing up.

Edited by EricTh
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Traubert said:

All 1.4m of them?

There are many racist blokes in this forum who like to stereotype other people.

It was reported  a British tourist vandalised the ancient Thai wall, so does that mean all British are vandals?

I could quote many other incidents.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, legend49 said:

we love you too what a racist comment. She gets what she deserves what a drama queen.

She said that the condominium has more Chinese and Russians than Thais. 

I see nothing racist about it.

She is stating fact.  Nothing else said.

• Like 2

That buger is almost alien in origin. Perhaps it came from an alien (no not Indians, Chinese or other falangs but a true blue or should I say green alien [plz excuse the unintended pun] visiting the world class resort to find out what humans get up to?

I know this is gunna' sound soooooo racist; My world travels covering about 40 odd years have seen Chinese folks consistently spitting coughing sneezing without any regard for human hygiene safety. Hong Kong on every trip I went through there was a breeding ground for TB and all manner of sputum carried and driven diseases years back (has it changed, can anyone shed light on this question?). Impossible to walk the streets of Hinkers (aptly named nickname huh ?!) without it being everywhere. Eeeeuuuwwwww!!!!!!! 

Leaving that there is so frigin gross !! Let's hope the disgusting selfish person that deposited it there was a tourist. has left the Kingdom, and doesn't return.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, webfact said:

She said that the condominium has more Chinese and Russians than Thais

Not allowed.  51% Thai.  That's why many Europeans retire to Malaysia; Thailand's repressive property owning laws are mediaeval.