90 day report question

3 minutes ago, CharlieK said:

I would tell yourself there is a need. I got fined on returning to Thailand for the same thing. 

Was that at CM immigration and on what occasion (next 90 day report after entry to the country)?

Can hardly remember a similar being fined report.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KhunBENQ said:

Was that at CM immigration and on what occasion (next 90 day report after entry to the country)?

I was fined flying out 1 day late after 90 days due. Swampy 6 years ago!! Not worth the argument for 500 baht!!????????????????

6 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

This was Nan immigration. I actually thought I left Thailand before the 90 day report was due. They said it was after!  TBH I think I was scammed by them. I was fined 2000 baht. 

9 hours ago, DPKANKAN said:

I was fined flying out 1 day late after 90 days due. Swampy 6 years ago!! Not worth the argument for 500 baht!!????????????????

I think that was for 1 or 2 days of overstay. Are you mixing up leaving the country every 90 days using a multiple entry visa with reporting a stay of longer than 90 day consecutive days. 

Immigration on departure from the country does not enforce 90 day reporting.

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Sorry to butt into your thread but Ubonjoe's here.

My wife's just renting out a condo shortly.

She normally goes and does a TM30 for the tenant.

Did I read this is no longer necessary or she has to do?

Thx!

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I think that was for 1 or 2 days of overstay. Are you mixing up leaving the country every 90 days using a multiple entry visa with reporting a stay of longer than 90 day consecutive days. 

Immigration on departure from the country does not enforce 90 day reporting.

It was just 90 days. I wrongly assumed it was ok, but as I mentioned did not bother arguing over 500 baht!????????????????

Don't want to derail but I didn't think my question warranted a new thread. Has anyone else had issues with reporting online recently? My due date is tomorrow and I'm just getting the "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area." It's my second report since extension and I'd really prefer not have to go all the way to Chaengwattana.

3 minutes ago, Greyhat said:

I'm just getting the "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

Online reporting needs to be done about 12 days before your due date. Off to Chaengwattana you go.

1 minute ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Thereby committing an offence by giving tea money and making life that much more difficult for all that follow you.

No. Its called not wanting to miss my flight over petty money arguments. Simple. Wasn't the first and won't be the last it happens for ferrangs over here. Any way i was given a receipt!!????????????????

1 minute ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Online reporting needs to be done about 12 days before your due date. Off to Chaengwattana you go.

I love how there's always so many rules like this that are never explained until you hear it through the grapevine.

11 minutes ago, Greyhat said:

Don't want to derail but I didn't think my question warranted a new thread. Has anyone else had issues with reporting online recently? My due date is tomorrow and I'm just getting the "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area." It's my second report since extension and I'd really prefer not have to go all the way to Chaengwattana.

My wife does mine by mail never had a problem.

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You do not send your passport when doing 90 day reports by mail. You only need copies of the photo page and etc.

Oh right, also good to know. Although getting the online report done in a timely manner still seems more convenient, providing that it works given the aforementioned 12ish days.  I'm sure there's an FAQ for these things somewhere that I need to find.

1 hour ago, cheeryble said:

My wife does mine by mail never had a problem.

It's very easy to do your 90-day reports on-line. 

I did it last month for the very first time, and it took me less than 10 minutes.

Here is the link to the website > https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

The website also allows you to download a very comprehensive Guideline document on how to file your 90-day report on-line.  The Guideline is mostly in thai (with some english pages to) and contains screen-shots of all the steps and possible options.  But actually you do not need it, as the website - in contrast with the TM30 one - is really easy to use.

Please bear in mind that when reporting on-line that has to be done in a 15 to 7 day window BEFORE your 90-day reporting due date expires

So it's recommended to mark that period in your calendar for your next 90-day report, as it will save you a trip to your local IO.

22 hours ago, cheeryble said:

Sorry to butt into your thread but Ubonjoe's here.

My wife's just renting out a condo shortly.

She normally goes and does a TM30 for the tenant.

Did I read this is no longer necessary or she has to do?

Thx!

There was no change to TM30 requirements, but they do seem to depend on which office you use.