Thailand asks to negotiate with China on antiviral drug to treat COVID-19

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The Public Health Minister also asked the Chinese official to negotiate with a licensed pharmaceutical company in China, in hopes that the company will sell its antiviral drug to Thailand as a special case.

yes it really worked well in China - another budget opportunity :post-4641-1156694572:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, neeray said:

All TVF members who predicted that the Thailand Motorcycle Grand Prix (MotoGP) would be cancelled within days are hereby allowed to stand tall. Can even say "I told you so".

(That was a pretty quick decision reversal)

it was made because they want to be able to ban political protests under the security act which they could hardly do if giving such a heavily attended event as MotoGP their approval especially since MotoGP themselves were cancelling it anyway

keep the feet for dancing 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, smedly said:

it was made because they want to be able to ban political protests under the security act which they could hardly do if giving such a heavily attended event as MotoGP their approval especially since MotoGP themselves were cancelling it anyway

keep the feet for dancing 

Thank you. I had pretty much assumed that.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

Why is the world missing the opportunity to grind it's foot into the throat of China's aggressive expansionist policy while they are vulnerable?

Because to do so would shine the spotlight on China’s biological weapons program...and more specifically the Wuhan BSL4 lab. The other major world powers do not want to make it an issue…because they are doing essentially the same thing.

Edited by Hayduke
  • Thanks 1

The Chinese 'cure' is really going to turn out to be the often referred to 'vaccination' - which is the one mooted to activate the human bodys deathknell reaction to the corona of 5G. 

Funny now that the Chinese have been trying sooo hard to get 5G (huawei) installed everywhere around the world - but the gate was Shut before the (Corona) horse bolted... 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, neeray said:

All TVF members who predicted that the Thailand Motorcycle Grand Prix (MotoGP) would be cancelled within days are hereby allowed to stand tall. Can even say "I told you so".

(That was a pretty quick decision reversal)

I am one of those members who wrote it;
but you know, it's a very special job to be a politician, to be a weathercock; always in the direction of the wind ..

( We have the same in France , Unfortunately :wacko: )

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tifino said:

The Chinese 'cure' is really going to turn out to be the often referred to 'vaccination' - which is the one mooted to activate the human bodys deathknell reaction to the corona of 5G. 

Funny now that the Chinese have been trying sooo hard to get 5G (huawei) installed everywhere around the world - but the gate was Shut before the (Corona) horse bolted... 

'Bingo' Finally somebody has an idea of the REAL happenings here! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chazar said:

Forever dressed in semi military apparel

Maybe not. If this meeting happened on any Monday then all Thai civil Servants are required to dress in uniform. Teachers at government schools have the same colour. For the rest of the week choice of dress is personal, within certain rules.

I do not see how this can be true since in china news there is not cure or anything and the possibility of a vaccine will be likely at least months to a year to develop. I watch all media here, china, and the US and I have yet to see anywhere with a cure only things to help speed up recovery which may or not work on every individual. There are so many factors you need to consider before anything is LABELED a cure or help prevent anything. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, smedly said:

antiviral drug and vaccine are not the same thing

treatment vs prevention

The National Medical Products Administration of China has approved the use of Favilavir, an anti-viral drug, as a treatment for coronavirus. The drug has reportedly shown efficacy in treating the disease with minimal side effects in a clinical trial involving 70 patients. The clinical trial is being conducted in Shenzhen, Guangdong province.

There is a list of the major coronavirus drugs that pharmaceutical companies across the world are developing that have the potential to become major coronavirus vaccines or antivirals for treating the contagious coronavirus infection.

https://www.clinicaltrialsarena.com/analysis/coronavirus-mers-cov-drugs/

A clinical trial of 70 patients is helpful but not statistically significant.

But for PR purposes no doubt significant to both the Xi and Prayut governments.

4 hours ago, Chazar said:

Forever dressed in semi military apparel

- A meeting between the Deputy Prime Minister and Public Health Minister, Anutin Charnvirakul

Maybe he gets confused as to which dress code to wear?

the flu shot works so well, that many people still get sick and die

for the science people https://www.google.com/search?q=flu+shot+5+years+in+a+row+dangerous

but some of you might blabla ...fake science, ok

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4387051/

Repeated flu shots may blunt effectiveness

Edited by justin case
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

The Wuhan virus (aka COV-19) most likely came from the Level 4 secret virus lab in Wuhan—not the wet market conveniently located nearby.  So begging the Chinese for mercy seems both cowardly and comical.

I want to thank you @isaan sailor for this tip off. I net searched "Level 4 secret virus lab".

Very interesting. You just may have added pieces to the puzzle that I was wondering about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Why is the world missing the opportunity to grind it's foot into the throat of China's aggressive expansionist policy while they are vulnerable?

They would do it-that’s the problem with the he west-too kind when being undermined 

• Like 2