This youtuber posted a video of himself working illegally in CM

advancebooking

I recall a post here awhile back about chinese getting busted teaching english on skype...???

I did volunteer work here and had to go to bkk and BEG for the visa and pay 2000..had to involve

the lawyer that started to program.....I did not make one baht yet needed the vol visa it seems...

7 hours ago, advancebooking said:

where did you see this guys gf? Can you post a link or advise the title of the video on ytube? thanks

I though his gf was the one frolicking in the pool with him in the opening titles.

She looked fine to me.

• Like 2

On 3/3/2020 at 10:02 PM, donnacha said:

from washed up retirees

Many of whom are paying those young eager bucks to do stuff for them. Money talks. How much do the working drones got?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, advancebooking said:

where did you see this guys gf? Can you post a link or advise the title of the video on ytube? thanks

It's in the video where he tries to live on 600 Dollars a month, she plays a more substantial part in there.

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I though his gf was the one frolicking in the pool with him in the opening titles.

She looked fine to me.

It is. If you look at the video where he tries to live off 600 Dollars a month where she plays a part you'll see she is expanding sideways too much. She looks like a mum now.

There's a mismatch in looks between these two.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Logosone said:

It is. If you look at the video where he tries to live off 600 Dollars a month where she plays a part you'll see she is expanding sideways too much. She looks like a mum now.

You're right, she's packed on the pounds.

Guess he gives her enough to eat as much as she wants, happens to most ladies in LTRs.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Logosone said:

$600 a month client base! That’s classic!

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You're right, she's packed on the pounds.

Guess he gives her enough to eat as much as she wants, happens to most ladies in LTRs.

You were right too, she looks like at one point she may have been attractive. Too much good living in Australia took its toll though, maybe age, who knows.

It's just that guy look so young! He could kill it in Thailand.

• Like 1

A Tourist Visa is for people who are, yes, touring the country to see the sights and are temporary and not working in the country (regardless of where the client might be). 

Retirement Visa is for retired people who do not work anymore. 

Work Visa is for those legally employed.

There are other visas such as missionary work and studying. 

Which of these do you think the man working in Thailand holds that allows him to work in Thailand? 

On 3/5/2020 at 10:10 AM, Logosone said:

Get over it mate.

If you called out everyone on this board with an unattractive partner youd be hard pressed to get any sleep.

Edited by metempsychotic
  • Haha 1

OP needs to get over himself. Thailand should be begging these people to stay with the situation they're in right now with tourists. 43% down is it? Can't see further than a few kms today and the biggest issue in CM for some is someone making a YouTube video.

• Like 1