Facebook decides to take down Trump 2020 campaign's 'census' ads

webfact

3 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

About 100 are willing to come forward and say something. So you concede the people stepping forward are well-educated (the well-educated know that "well-educated is hyphenated) and intelligent, yes?

I'm not sure why you think I believe this is a shocking revelation. Such a revelation is not shocking at all- assuming one pays attention to Facebook's obvious bias. Your healthy teeth comment is obviously a silly diversion, with no further addressing needed.

But alas, those who benefit from the bias will say it doesn't exist. And I suppose I should be proactive and say this isn't a shock, either, before you put yet even more words into my mouth. And of course, it should be noted that resorting to such tactics only indicates how weak a person realizes their argument is.

You’ve already been asked for examples of fb political bias.

Time for you to put up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You’ve already been asked for examples of fb political bias.

Time for you to put up.

No, that won't do. I won't accept a homework assignment from you due to your inability to address my points, which were a direct response to your previous points. However, being a good sport, I graciously accept your surrender. You are done here. Have a nice day.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You claim bias but can’t provide examples.

Yes, I’m done.

I already ran your nonsense to ground.

No, you simply chose to avoid the reality of intelligent, well-educated people at Facebook having a problem with the liberal bias there. Pretending is a poor excuse for an argument. So is pretending you know better than them. But at least we can agree you're done. Funny now I knew it before you did.

Edited by Crazy Alex
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/6/2020 at 2:56 AM, gamb00ler said:

Ask Brad Parscale what he thinks of the role of FB in the last presidential election.  With your comment you've quite succinctly displayed your true nature and cognitive abilities.

Is that Joes brother, if so does he also have a silly voice?

2 hours ago, candide said:

First, start by reading the articles you link. They only quote statements from one former procurator claiming there is an anti-conservative bias in the "trending" section. In Gizmodo, they talk about "another procurator" expressing the same view. So there must be two people (not 100 as you claim in another post). One or two, it doesn't make much difference.

Slate.com, (which refers to a report in Gizmodo, so same source):

"One, a self-identified conservative, complained that this led to subtle yet pervasive liberal bias, since most of the curators were politically liberal themselves"

Gizmodo: (the original source) cites two people

"The former procurator", and

"Another former procurator"

It also states:

"Other former curators interviewed by Gizmodo denied consciously suppressing conservative news (from the "trending" section)

sorry, curator, not procurator.

D%&#$ autocorrect

10 hours ago, candide said:

sorry, curator, not procurator.

D%&#$ autocorrect

You're right, I'm convinced. The left-leaning Slate is accusing Facebook of being liberally biased with no evidence whatsoever. Or let me guess. Slate isn't a leftist web site, right? ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

First off, you're being dishonest with your characterization of the article. The over 100 employees willing to take a stand have a problem with political bias. I don't see any mention of them saying they don't like their liberal colleagues.

Second, no one said Facebook posts stuff. I would encourage you to really think about the word "editorially". Does Facebook edit? Yes or no?

So somewhere less than 0.25% of Facebook employees.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/273563/number-of-facebook-employees/

And let let me make a wild guess, they’re not the top 0.25% high performers.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So somewhere less than 0.25% of Facebook employees.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/273563/number-of-facebook-employees/

And let let me make a wild guess, they’re not the top 0.25% high performers.

I don't know, are they? Do you have some personnel records you'd like to share? Is there any liberal bias in the media at all?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Crazy Alex said:

I don't know, are they? Do you have some personnel records you'd like to share? Is there any liberal bias in the media at all?

I don’t need personnel record so beyond Facebooks staff count to work out your tiny (less than 0.25%) of people who seem not to ‘fit in’.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I don’t need personnel record so beyond Facebooks staff count to work out your tiny (less than 0.25%) of people who seem not to ‘fit in’.

So liberalism is so intolerant, fair-minded people don't fit in. Got it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

First off, you're being dishonest with your characterization of the article. The over 100 employees willing to take a stand have a problem with political bias. I don't see any mention of them saying they don't like their liberal colleagues.

Second, no one said Facebook posts stuff. I would encourage you to really think about the word "editorially". Does Facebook edit? Yes or no?

Facebook has over 40,000 employees, so 100 is a small fraction.  Plus, as Candide pointed out, the number could be as little as two, and they only have claims, not evidence, of liberal bias.

So far you have provided no convincing evidence to support your claim that Facebook is know "for leaning left, editorially", as you posted.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2020 at 6:14 AM, Tug said:

Ah it’s just Donald begging for money in a tricky way who would have thought lol

He has raised more money than any other. Why would he need to beg for money?