Flip flop: Health Ministry now says no compulsory quarantine for visitors to Thailand

snoop1130

Any where else in the world and you would say "I bet these guys must feel like complete idiots", BUT not here in Thailand its just another day and the leaders are in complete control of all that matters.

• Thanks 2

Favorite fantasy line :

”...The latest announcement regarding quarantine (hopefully) puts an end to what has been a barrage of conflicting information from health officials in Thailand, which has caused widespread confusion amongst people both in the country, as well as people overseas who planned to visit...”

No more confusing ministerial announcements and pigs fly with golden wings

Edited by animatic

Are these people that are so called " The Government " of Thailand, totally incapable of anything that demands just a little Brain usage.

The eyes of the World are already upon Thailand because of the reported number of Covid19  people that are infected being abnormally low for the number of Tourists that are still visiting the Nation from China, and other highly infectious areas.

Any respect that Thailand once had has now evaporated, and any potential Tourists will have ZERO confidence in stepping foot on Thai soil because of the shambolic way in which the Government is reacting to the Covid19 threat.

I'm sure most posters on here would agree that Thailand is a reactionary society, best evidenced by shoppers in a well stocked supermarket being told Mai Me when asking for a usually stocked item. 

IMO, Covid 19 will be treated with the same mentality.

1 hour ago, SupermarineS6B said:

I'm surprised the penny hasn't dropped on the fact that there's heaps of empty hotels that could be filled up by all these lovely captive customers, and let's just say we charge them the same as airport immigration holding cells, let's say 750 bht a night and two rice meals a day........  Bingo !    Who needs Russians .......I'm surprised those sticky little fingers at the top missed this one....... Tourism down ?  No way Jose, all hotels packed and the bonus is we don't even have to see them......... 

I told them I'm allergic to sea food, so they keep brining me crab! It dont figure?

Edited by fraggleRock

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Flip flop: Health Ministry now says no compulsory quarantine for visitors to Thailand

Minister Anutin is truly a ping pong champion or is simply totally confused, for dementia he seems a little too young ... but ...

3 hours ago, PEE TEE said:

No worries they will get tested when they go to Macros for fever 

Macro have started selling fever? Some rascal will monetize anything.

Well, they did it with water and everyone fell for it. Newsflash: Water falls from the sky. Free of charge.

4 hours ago, crazykopite said:

True to the advert “ Amazing Thailand “No Yes No Yes No Yes ????

55555 - you don't speak Thai, then . . . ?

NotYes.JPG

Edited by robsamui

Just pick the announcement you like and follow it and ignore the rest. Stop worrying about the latest announcement, it is only likely to be valid for a day or less.

no doubt, these changes have been frustrating (for me) but as a transit traveler through Korea, i'm actually thankful for the change.    i was going to cancel my reservations if i had to self quarantine myself in a hotel room but now, i'm leaning towards going as planned.

One can only imagine what would be going on with these clowns if it were a real full on emergency.  At least we know who is not running the Ministry of Health ... lots of lost face there. Once again, money/tourism won out.  

17 hours ago, stuarty said:

The key word there is asymptomatic. All others (non-asymptomatic) are OK in line with the earlier advice today. This seems OK. People should know what or what not to do.

No absolute rubbish..People won't care and risk others.. Block Italy China Hong Kong and any other dumps who never paid attention 

So the woman who came back, and brags on face book about heading straight out on

the town.  Her neighours know who she is, so why doesn't one of them give the authorities her name and address so she can explain herself.

Geezer