Flip flop: Health Ministry now says no compulsory quarantine for visitors to Thailand

snoop1130

On 3/7/2020 at 1:11 PM, herwin1234 said:

Not to me.

Live here more than a decade. Saw how the red shirts tore up Bangkok and did their filthy dividing work in rural places spreading rumors and gossip and manipulating simple people. If the army didnt step in by now Thailand would be wrecked by these dividing agitators, Thailand would be poor like Laos.

With this governement we see how year after year the economy is doing great, how provincial cities develop, how SAFE it is and stable society, strong currency, good decisions for busineses AND for the environment, just look at this years plastic bag ban that is supported by busineses and customers alike, and an animal welfare law, and having the guts to take care of Tiger Temple.

This is a GREAT governement. The only thing they should do better is to deny visa for foreigners who spread rumors and gossip and insults with regards to Thailand and Thai ppl, online. 

Can I have a pint of what you've been drinking?

• Haha 2

On 3/7/2020 at 1:11 PM, herwin1234 said:

Not to me.

Live here more than a decade. Saw how the red shirts tore up Bangkok and did their filthy dividing work in rural places spreading rumors and gossip and manipulating simple people. If the army didnt step in by now Thailand would be wrecked by these dividing agitators, Thailand would be poor like Laos.

With this governement we see how year after year the economy is doing great, how provincial cities develop, how SAFE it is and stable society, strong currency, good decisions for busineses AND for the environment, just look at this years plastic bag ban that is supported by busineses and customers alike, and an animal welfare law, and having the guts to take care of Tiger Temple.

This is a GREAT governement. The only thing they should do better is to deny visa for foreigners who spread rumors and gossip and insults with regards to Thailand and Thai ppl, online. 

I believe its the water your drinking that is turning you into a Government Zombie.  Time to wake up and look outside of those rose colored glasses you have on....

• Like 1

Tour companies in Hong Kong are cancelling trips due to "...fresh confusion over quarantine requirements"

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/society/article/3074349/coronavirus-hong-kong-travel-agencies-cancel-thailand-tours 

The Government's left hand does not know it has a right hand much less what it is doing. As for feet, they are for the Government to shoot at.

On 3/8/2020 at 11:12 PM, Bohemianfish said:

We will be there next month, so hopefully they don't quarantine everyone!

It's not going to get any better any time soon.  I would delay your trip. 

On 3/6/2020 at 6:46 PM, billd766 said:

They could and they do on a daily basis. Sometimes 3 or 4 times a day by different departments.

Not to worry though as Prayuth has it all under control.

One thing is for sure though... Absolutely nothing!!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, sambum said:

Can I have a pint of what you've been drinking?

And there speaks the Government.......  mad as a box of frogs !  I think it would take quite a few pints before i'd be spewing that kind of bile......... 

Edited by SupermarineS6B
  • Like 1