Italian passport in process of leaving country to get new TR or NON B

Good afternoon!!

Here is the situation. I'm currently finishing a 3 months probation period as a Teacher on a 60 days single entry TR. I already got the 1 month extension, and this expires on 26th march.

My school sent last week the documents to Minister of Education to get the letter to do the Non B in Laos, but the school cannot assure me that the paperwork will be on time before I have to leave the country. (Are those the proper steps? If I confuse things, I apologise. This is my first job in Thailand).

With these news from today, as an Italian citizen i might be now refused to get inside Thailand again after leaving, right? Even if my passport shows that I have been in Thailand since late December and never left the country? If yes, do you all know any possible solution to my situation?

Anyways, I assume (but still not sure) that processing a Non B in Laos will be easier for an Italian than trying to get a new TR while waiting for the papers to do the Non B.

If anyone is in a similar situation and have some more information or ideas, i would highly appreciate if you could share them here.