Government health minister: Watch out for "dirty farangs" spreading the virus in Thailand

webfact

2 hours ago, drbeach said:

Yep, I've observed the same. Also, restaurant workers go to the loo and don't wash their hands afterwards.

I have never experienced that - but then I don’t share lavatories with restaurant workers .

So my American friend - a survey discovered that 69% of men in America do not wash their hands! 
I have always found that Thai people take care of their cleanliness- even if you staying with some friends / family in the poorest areas ( no wonderful power showers there ) - they may have several sloshes with a large plastic cup.  - even though they do not live in a mansion - things are kept clean and swept .

its just the same - knocking Thai people - as the minister is knocking the farangs .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Asernume said:

If he really thinks everyone should wear a mask he should then request a law to be passed and enforced (and don't forget to let foreigners know about it). After this foreigners are likely going to be wearing masks too.

the only reason to wear a mask is to protect yourself from the air pollution

4 minutes ago, Georgie65 said:

China must be held totally and solely responsible for this madness! I want evil, communist China thrown out of the WTO immediately!!! This is 100% China's fault!!! Evil, communist China must pay every country back affected by the virus they created and unleashed on to the world! Personally, I hope half of China's evil, communist, brainwashed population of robots gets wiped out! Stop all imports of all medical/pharmaceutical and all cheap products from evil, communist China immediately! Needless to say, any debt America owed to China is now null and void!!!!

What about Chinese restaurants in the USA ?

4 minutes ago, nickmondo said:

i think you will find that the tv is a uk invention.

No, it wasn't. It's American. You're thinking of the dead end technology for mechanical television based on a German inventor's Nipkow's disk. Electronic television was invented by Philo T. Farnsworth.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Beal said:

Don't be a moron , I don't need a dryer to dry my hair, I can use towel I don't need machines before I can bath ok , so what ur saying is just moronic.

If you're telling us you're about to stop using all western inventions, you better get off the internet, pronto.

Forum curmudgeons will be out in force on this one - and rightly so. 

What a nasty, xenophobic little creep!

Always a symptom of a fearful and repressive government: blame the outsider! The ones that look different! It's worked well through history.

Knowing these half assed idiots, he'll probably reappear as the Minister for Tourism in the next government...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Monomial said:

So if we were to take this as a representative sample, this outburt by Anutin has given us a view into the mindset of ordinary Thais, and that about 30% of them agree that we are a lesser breed. We have to at least thank him for bringing this racist bent to the surface and getting ordinary Thais talking about it. We can stop arguing now about how Thais feel about Westerners. About a third don't really like us very much.

About 30%. 

Same as TVF farang talk bad about thai. 

= 30% farang and thai are racist idiot!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

He said on Twitter that he had been to Chiang Mai and found there to be virtually no Chinese tourists, just farangs. He said that 90% of Thais in the northern city were wearing masks but not a single "farang" was wearing one.

Exactly when, did he visit CM? and if he did - how did he get there and how long did he stay and where exactly, did he go to notice that 85% Thais were wearing masks?

He's also a liar. Daily, I notice that 85-90% of Thais are not wearing masks.

And doesn't this rather dumb so-called "Health minister" know that masks do not prevent one from getting this virus.

And furthermore, I haven't seen one picture of this fine upstanding tosspot wearing a mask himself!

Only once - and that was underneath his chin! You know, the place just under his fat mouth!

There's no excuse for any foreigners not to wear mask while in public.

It is to protect both yourself and others if you have the virus but are unaware of it. There might not be any symptoms during the first few days if you caught the virus but you are still able to spread the virus to others.

I can't blame the health minister for being angry when some foreigners don't want to wear mask even when it is given free!!

Edited by EricTh
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Georgie65 said:

China must be held totally and solely responsible for this madness! I want evil, communist China thrown out of the WTO immediately!!! This is 100% China's fault!!! Evil, communist China must pay every country back affected by the virus they created and unleashed on to the world! Personally, I hope half of China's evil, communist, brainwashed population of robots gets wiped out! Stop all imports of all medical/pharmaceutical and all cheap products from evil, communist China immediately! Needless to say, any debt America owed to China is now null and void!!!!

Given that around 70% of the world's pharmaceutical active ingredients come from China, now is exactly NOT the time to ban pharmaceutical imports from China.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, puipuitom said:

When you stupid farangs finally understand you are totally UNWELCOME in Thailand ?

Just transfer your money to TH, and even no need to have a quick stop at any Thai airport.

The time will come you, dirty farangs, cannot even repatriate your 400-800K on a Thai bank account, cannot sell your house, already built on somebody elses' land, have to give away your car and/or motor bike and leave with just the cloths on your body and a 20 kg suitcase.

Couldnt afford it then?

4 minutes ago, puipuitom said:

When you stupid farangs finally understand you are totally UNWELCOME in Thailand ?

Just transfer your money to TH, and even no need to have a quick stop at any Thai airport.

The time will come you, dirty farangs, cannot even repatriate your 400-800K on a Thai bank account, cannot sell your house, already built on somebody elses' land, have to give away your car and/or motor bike and leave with just the cloths on your body and a 20 kg suitcase.

Just try to be ahead of them .....organize and anticipate on it ...PLAN  !

PS

BTW  KLM allows 23 kilo suitcase...5555

Edited by david555
  • Haha 1