Government health minister: Watch out for "dirty farangs" spreading the virus in Thailand

webfact

1 hour ago, CraigInBangkok said:

Guilty in the court of TVF ... I hope if I ever end up in court, non of "you lot" are on the jury! 

I thought you were going to wait on the sidelines until it was either denied as fake or confirmed.  You can not have it both ways, go put yourself back on the sidelines CraiginBangkok

4 hours ago, MaxLee said:

I would punch this dude right in the in the face, if I ever had the chance....

He isn't worth the aggro such action would receive. Best to ignore such PIG IGNORANCE.

What a loathsome, xenophobic and racist man this is.

He is what we call a Bucket Mouth, because every time he engages his tiny one celled Brain, a Bucket full of S^^^ comes out.

Thrombosis ( a Bloody Clot ) really is a good name for this Prat

An incredibly racist person.
Due to his limited brain capacity, he is unable to understand this global virus epidemic.
Wouldn't be that bad if he weren't the health minister of his country.
He is obviously absolutely incapable of performing this office for the good of the people.
In such global crises in particular, it is important that those responsible in all countries exchange information and coordinate their measures in order to keep the damage as low as possible.
And then such comments come out of the gutter.

• Like 1

What a shame that the Twitter account has been closed. I love Anutin. He says it as he sees it. Which probably  means that the majority, if not the whole cabinet feels the same way. 

The writing is clearly on the wall. Those who can, should start making preparations. This should really be most. I hear some weak excuses of why some can’t leave. If the situation in Thailand really bothers you so much, just buy a ticket, pack a bag and take a taxi to Swampy. Non Thaibashers don’t generally have a problem with how things are run here, so will continue to live happily. 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Thailand needs 10,000+ English teachers. Please make sure your friends knew what top thai officials say 'ai farangs, dirty farangs'. Welcomee to Thailand!

Teach us English, Give us your money and go home 'ai farangs, dirty farangs'...........

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Silencer said:

IF the tweet is really his vs. a troll account, could you imagine if he ever needed assistance from a "farang" Health Minister's country. 

"Who is it?"

"Anutin from Thailand"

"Tell him I'm taking a shower, I'll call back later."

Much later ????

Thailand needs 10,000+ English teachers. Please make sure your friends know what top thai officials say 'ai farangs, dirty farangs'. Welcomee to Thailand!

Teach us English, Give us your money and go home 'ai farangs, dirty farangs'...........

Edited by SoonOh
c

2 hours ago, BestB said:

Not sure if he understand , if this was to make international news and it should , not only no one will come but most likely Thais living overseas will be attacked . 

was he given say anything and get away with it card by someone?

I was thinking it might be interpreted as giving permission to attack Falangs here hadn't thought as far as overseas but it could cause trouble was my main thought regardless of who is responsible for writing it!

I was in a restaurant on the side of the old city and virtually all the visitors did not have masks on and one or two did not wear masks provided by there employer. BUT none of the shops nearby had any masks to sell anyway. 

Wow... Considering the virus started with there next door neighbour  cant insult the chinese  as they have this obsession that they bring in the money and Thai politics is baseing itself of the chinese model . 

Communist but not??? 

Well if the farang wasn't liked by the goverment before it's pretty obvious now  what they think of us  funny thing talk to a Thai on the street they don't like  people  that are from  the two countries the government want for tourism... 

Those boys upstairs have <deleted> for Brains... 

3 hours ago, Pan 82 said:

I have NEVER seen a Thai wash their hands after using the bathroom ( maybe NOW they are a bit more germ-conscious). And it originated from the Chinese eating stuff they shouldn't be eating(slaughtered in the most unsanitary conditions)....And they call us dirty...

most Thai public restrooms have no soap.  go  figure

Edited by malibukid
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Thailand's Minister of Public Health and Deputy Prime Minister has taken to social media in a savage attack on Westerners

In a previous occupation he was touted as being an expert in building bridges.... 

Now he seems to be an expert in tearing them down... 

The man is a disgrace and should step down for this latest tirade.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1