Government health minister: Watch out for "dirty farangs" spreading the virus in Thailand

webfact

57 minutes ago, hugh2121 said:

And which was the worst country outside China when the virus first broke out? European governments do not lie about the number of infections. By showering, I suppose he means standing outside with a drum full of water and using a cooking pot to pour it over themselves. I've never seen a westerner do this but I have seen Thais do it.

When i walk into Homepro on a saturday the girls always approach me to sell me a waterheater....now i understand why, they think i don't already have one!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

No prizes for guessing what the C stands for.

Comedian, ???? clown,????????Ca ca, Cack-Neck????????.... here a funny one..Cajunkajunk..,????????????

Edited by hashmodha
Additional details..

4 hours ago, MaxLee said:

I would punch this dude right in the in the face, if I ever had the chance....

Form a queue .........there are hundreds that want a piece of this utter madman,,,is he drunk or drugged to say stupid things as he does

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

An incredibly racist person.
Due to his limited brain capacity, he is unable to understand this global virus epidemic.
Wouldn't be that bad if he weren't the health minister of his country.
He is obviously absolutely incapable of performing this office for the good of the people.
In such global crises in particular, it is important that those responsible in all countries exchange information and coordinate their measures in order to keep the damage as low as possible.
And then such comments come out of the gutter.

I hope the Western newspapers pick this up and show it....

4 hours ago, Canuck1966 said:

Thankfully I'm off soon after 15 years, never to set foot in this place again until these despicable toads are out of power

The fact he is allowed to say these things speaks volumes about the government's attitude towards foreigners

If this thick pig didn't know, can somebody please inform him that 99% of all the inventions he uses on a daily basis were invented in the west

And ..............we saved you big time in WW2, have some <deleted> respect

Yea ! And we've helped finance quite a few houses and kept places running for many years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This man is the epitome of an idiot !!

firstly if he had any education the mask that people are buying or being given are ineffective against the virus people coughing or sneezing release water droplets and they pass right through those mask , BIG WASTE OF MONEY !! If you want a proper mask a mask rated N95 or higher is needed for proper protection.

secondly as for Thai people and hygiene they should really reflect on a statement as such from this idiot !!  , Most I see seldom wash after bathroom use and proceed to eat afterwards.

85% of homes , food markets and restaurants would NEVER !! Pass Western Health Coed Standards by a long shot !! 
Most share meals and eat from the same utensils as well certainly a disaster for spreading sickness.

Mr. Health Minister STOP spreading lies , fear tactics and racism for sickness that should be taken as a World Pandemic that ALL !! Nations should work together to eradicate !!!

WE BLEED THE SAME COLOR BLOOD RED !!!    

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, NightSky said:

Jut searching Twitter there is no account called Anutin_C, its been deleted?

Fake then?

You need to go back many posts to see it was an account created by his staff supposedly and confirmed by the MOPH.....now since deleted, probably because of the heat it created....30 plus pages here so far.

He should have been at Don Meaung Airport yesterday. I was on my way back home to Siem Reap. THAI people NOT wearing masks:-

shop assistants/sales persons in the various retail outlets in the airport and duty free, also the officers and cabin crew of the airline I was flying with when going on duty, the receptionists at the hotel I stayed in overnight and many Thai people going to work crossing the bridge over Don Meaung Station that links the hotel with the airport!! So Anutin, take a look in Bangkok and "up yours". I am very glad I left your country. 

Anyone who haas taught in any Thai school or university, as I have, is quite aware of the generally low level of educational attainment in Thailand. This minister is obviously a product of the Thai educational system. That is certainly not meant to imply ALL Thais are stupid but it does appear to be a requirement for high political office.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

MASK...

I wish the WHO or another reputable health agency would put out a  n instructional video about the misunderstandings about the WEARING OF MASKS already.

Many people wear the mask without being educated about what it does (or doesn’t do) and if it protects. For them it is a “sheep mentality feel good” device whether it works or not. And peer pressure is leading the way from the uninformed.

CNN is talking about masks as unnecessary, and actually detrimental to health.

How do you feel when you ride the crowded BTS and everyone is wearing a mask? Safer?...

My opinion...placebo effect nothing more.

Cheers!

• Like 1

May I take this opportunity to remind everyone that I called first dubs on this yahoo as my entry in the dunce of the year contest.  I know I waffled a bit when several other public employees showed very high degrees of dunceness, themselves, but, truly, this joker's latest despicable outburst has sealed the deal.  I'm sticking with him right through to the final ballot count.  (And, feeling very good about my chances.)  

• Like 2

Well i do think he has gone to far for his own good,  the PM needs to be told that social media hangs on to every spoken word.

This outspoken idiot noted there were only filthy westerners in Chaeng Mai and no spotlessly clean Chinese, lucky these filthy people are there spending money, however this tirade if abuse will already be being read by those dirty filthy westerners who were thinking of coming  to this paradise of cleanliness on holiday but now i think the gloves are off

3 hours ago, Yadon Toploy said:

China is not farang.

Farang = white westerner.

Chinese = Jek

I thought Farang meant Foreigner.. Although local kids told me it meant people from English speaking countries. I asked them about France, Germany, Italy, etc ... And then asked « what are you when you go to another country and English is the only way to communicate ? Are you a Farang? » That blew their brain fuses .. 

Now are Black Westerners, Brazilians, Mexicans, Latin American Farangs ? 

Are Malays, Indonesians, Papuans, etc .. Leks ? 

Wasn’t an origin of the word Farang .. Farangse for French, dating back from colonial History ? So I’ll take Farang as a short for .. ????

• Haha 1

Let that moron come to Europe sooner or later! Social media stores everything and doesn`t forget. Wish LOS the worst economic crisis they had in their history. That`s the only chance, paired with the demonstrations by the students, that the majority will finally wake up.

This guy is a disgrace for every honest Thai! If i were Thai...i would be ashamed to have such morons ruling my country!

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Benmart said:

He is of no consequence and has little merit. His legitimacy timer is about run out.

His career progression light blinking in the corner of his eye, is about to go dark....However, the more one <deleted> up the higher they ascend in Government...

He cant mean Germans if he loves the Thais who like to stay there.

If all those Thais wear masks does that mean they are all infected or is it due to the pollution in Chiang Mai? Because only then it would make sense.

Edited by otaku00
Typo
  • Like 1