Anutin’s Twitter account deleted just hours after astonishing rant against ‘dirty’ foreigners

webfact

A post in which the quoted content had been altered has been removed:

16) You will not make changes to quoted material from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. This cannot be done in such a manner that it alters the context of the original post.

Some off topic trolling posts about Mr. Trump have been removed. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Muzzique said:

He's probably just got a Penile Napoleon Complex. Small dingalings can make you very niggly (so I've heard). 

Not the size that matters , how often it's used , important more . {so I've heard }

17 minutes ago, Muzzique said:

He's probably just got a Penile Napoleon Complex. Small dingalings can make you very niggly (so I've heard). 

9 minutes ago, elliss said:

Not the size that matters , how often it's used , important more . {so I've heard }

Some 40 years ago a young lady said to me that it is not the size of the nail that is important, it is how you use the hammer!

(Sorry, slightly off topic.)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

Erm. The Thai people did not vote for this current government. When the men with machine guns are running the country, and they have corrupted the legal system, it is difficult for the real people to change anything.

What would your proposed solution be?

They voted for the constitutional change that allowed the government to bias the election in their favour.

It was a straight yes or no vote same as Brexit. The Thai people are to blame.

• Like 2

If he has been to Chiang Mai recently I am sure it's true that he has noted 90% of Thai's wearing face masks in the morning and early afternoon. This is because the air quality has been horrific. (Most people, including the "dreaded Farang" are wearing masks in the AM.

If he had stayed about in the early eveing when the air quality is significantly better he probably would have noted that 90% of Thai's and also the "dreaded Farang" are not wearing masks!

The reason for this is that most poeple in outside areas are not wearing masks for the virus, they are wearing because of the pollution.

I recently went to the extremely busy immigration office here and noted that nearly everyone including "Farang" were wearing masks.

As for the "Farang" doesn't shower, how would he know that anyway! What a total lot of horse ****

• Like 2