Pattaya and the virus: Hollywood invests 70K in virus gun to inspire confidence among clientele

rooster59

7 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

social distancing is the way to stop the virus. if everyone stayed home the pandemic would end sooner.

that is what i am doing. 

18 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

why is anyone allowed to go to nightclubs or bars? everything non essential should be closed.

wow that cold you had last week really shook you up eh?!

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, YetAnother said:

you sure they didnt buy a 10$ leaf blower and dress up in sci fi suits  for the photo op ?

Nah, that doesn´t matter. They will still win even if they paid 70k for it. They just found the perfect marketing during a virus.

7 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

social distancing is the way to stop the virus. if everyone stayed home the pandemic would end sooner.

that is what i am doing. 

Bang on the money.

If all the people shared the land in the world equally we would all have 4 rai each. Standing in the middle of the land would do it, Chuck in a mask and some reishi wine,,,,,,,, volour; sorted.

Can't wait for the wet season to wash this virus away.

2 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

so the drinking glasses and anything else that might be reused gets a proper washing in very hot water and detergent?

the bartender who handles your drink is clear, right?

the women who breathes in your face because she had to lean in to be able to hear you is clean? right? 

Unfortunately, common sense...isn’t.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

that is what i am doing. 

Well done! I'll buy a round tonight and toast your virtuous public spirit ????

4 minutes ago, URMySunshine said:

If you are the kind of person who worries about the virus then you ain't going to a disco anytime soon. 

that is not correct. the way to stop the virus is to stop all unnecessary contact with other people.

• Like 1

And  Doomsday  Movies, Zombie  Movies, etc  will predominate the  glaring screens  big  or small as the world  retreats and trembles !

Adventurous entrepreneurial  ghouls  will invade the  ghostly halls of abandoned  shopping  malls creating feverishly anticipated episodes featuring entities portrayed  as the  deformed  lungs of the  disenfranchised elderly  left to die in the  corner of "X Cafe' " who  calculatedly  wreak disassociated  vengeance on  deranged would  be suicidal  mass killers who mistakenly think they are in line to  rob the  gold  shops  and  the pharmacies ! All portrayed  as being  recorded  by a small child squatter who has been living  there  for weeks and surviving  on musty packets of items from the in store  7/11 past due date  dump bin  that never  got replaced  because  the usual driver  has already  succumbed  to a  mutant strain of   Corvid-19 that later  will become known as  Corvette -20 that will strike a  victim down  quicker than  tear gas  or a whiff  of a  fat  man's arm pit !

No?

Ok.

Just  never  forget to  check  the  peephole in your  door?

The real world is  just outside and   just  maybe  wants  to take  you OUT !

Did I do good?  Feel  comfortable  now?

No? Ok.

Abuse me . It seems to be the solution of choice for  most in most things.

Oh! Near forgot !

Did you  update  your   Will  yet? It is important  to some to make others accountable  for your  debts !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

so the drinking glasses and anything else that might be reused gets a proper washing in very hot water and detergent?

the bartender who handles your drink is clear, right?

the women who breathes in your face because she had to lean in to be able to hear you is clean? right?

<redacted. saw your subsequent post about becoming pseudo-celibate before this all kicked off>

Edited by NanLaew
  • Haha 1