Anutin says he has no ill feeling towards foreigners, denies posting ‘dirty westerners’ Tweet

rooster59

9 minutes ago, misterjames said:

Let's hope so in any civilised country there would be an inquiry and whoever wrote it would be held publicly accountable.

"civilised"

Edited by owl sees all
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

I don't think you can delete your account !!

TVF is like some gangs, once you're in you're in for life.. Only way out is in a body bag ????????

Exactly, you have no control over anything posted here after the editing window has closed.

1 hour ago, MJKT2014 said:

>"The MOH said it was an official account run by his staff. He doesn’t know how they were posted." Jonathan Head

What a slack a#rse that Head is? Why not get to the point and ask the MOH if he condemns the comments and what he's doing about people misreporting him?

Im sure in your long illustrious career as a journalist you have gone head to head with many top level government ministers the world over.

As opposed to mr head, who has already faced lesse majeste charges and feared for his own well being as well as that if his families in the kingdom.

You are truly bold in your quest for truth. I salute you. 

• Haha 1

Demonizing the Foreigners will be the fall back position of the Government when the epidemic hits Thailand. 

I fear it will have ramifications for Foreigners who seek treatment during a full blown epidemic.

Antuin is a Close Friend of one of my long term Thai Business friends. I do not know him personally; but I have watching his Facebook posts with my friend over the last few years. What do I know about him? Barred from politics for five years because he was a cabinet member and Minister of Health for the Thaksin Aministration. Comes from a Wealthy Burriram Construction family. Bought an Airplane and spent his five years away from politics learning to fly.  Does life flights delivering organs for critical patients. Spent a lot of time flying to Europe on Holiday. Big fan Lionel Ritchie and the Commodores.  Has been busy setting up his friends in the Medical Weed Industry and annoyed with this pesky Corona Virus. Has aspirations to be the PM.

Edited by exparte
Update
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

37 minutes ago, Bruce Aussie Chiang Mai said:

Australia has many walk in testing centres so many people being tested. Also think deep pockets would not be a requirement  If positive test happens that is recorded. There is no bs there about not keeping records.

If that happened here think there be many more than cases than we being told.

In the mean while we wait. 

Honey bring me a cold chang and wash your hands first.

????????????

Not saying it’s a fact , but it is possible that because of hot weather, it is not spreading as fast. While most other countries are having cold weather making it easier for virus to spread. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BestB said:

Not saying it’s a fact , but it is possible that because of hot weather, it is not spreading as fast. While most other countries are having cold weather making it easier for virus to spread. 

This has been discussed quite a bit here. See other forum threads. But, what about Malaysia and Singapore? Same climate with less visitors from elsewhere and more reported cases.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, BestB said:

Just look at what they are doing in Manila.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, brommers said:

He is a liar, a racist and an ignoramus.  A very attractive combination for deputy Prime Minister. The deafening silence from his boss only adds to the clear picture emerging.  This crowd are bigots and there will be a backlash not only from dirty farangs  who live here but from dirty farangs who will take Thailand off their list of holiday destinations.

If he closes down bars and other entertainment venues as he will propose tomorrow  there will literally be millions of unemployed unpaid Thai who will not forget how they have been dealt with. This minister is a huge contributor to citizen anger and when the whirlwind comes, and come it will, he will be on top of the list for whatever is the local equivalent of stringing him up by the b*ll*x, if he has any!

Just looked at an article from the can not be named periodical, and there is a nice opinion piece discussing this government is probably on its last legs unless something changes drastically.  People are fed up with inactivity, cronyism and putting people last over money and corruption.

The Lead headline for the opinion piece: COVID-19 risks doom and gloom for the Governemnet,

Covid-19 outbreak slowly getting out of hand,  government is experiencing a crisis of confidence

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, exparte said:

Demonizing the Foreigners will be the fall back position of the Government when the epidemic hits Thailand. 

It has been the narrative for a long time now have you ever watched the news here? they only ever show white people when they are either doing something stupid or they have committed a crime.

The general population is not even aware this virus came from China. The Thai's I have spoken to are shocked when I tell them the origin of the virus they are mostly under the impression this came from the west.  This is also what the CCP are feeding the people China.

17 minutes ago, 0zr0cks said:

Jonathan is his middle name, first name is Richard

I see what you did there ????

• Like 1