Change of Thai attitude since Anutin Twitter outburst

Kadilo

That experience at the gov bldg was terrible. I know a few Japanese people who don't enjoy going out as much. I went to the P.O recently, supermarket yesterday, no problem. (Did use the hand sanitizer) Will go to the bank soon & take my passport for sure. 

32 minutes ago, samsensam said:

on entering a government building on friday i was asked to prove i hadn't been outside thailand in the previous 14 days, which i could. however thais were streaming into the building past me, i asked why they were only checking foreigners as thais travel outside thailand too, and thais can also have the virus. it's 'the policy' i was told. i explained that there was clearly an issue with the effectiveness of 'the policy', but i was simply repeatedly told that it was 'the policy'.

on entering the building a senior male approached me and asked why i wasn't wearing a mask, i pointed out that the majority of thais around us weren't wearing masks either, and that masks offered little protection against infection, but he wasn't listening. he then indicated i had to use gel on my hands, which i was happy to do, however he was not requiring thais to use the gel... ho hum...

32 minutes ago, samsensam said:

Wow. 

This is getting crazy. 

How did you prove that you weren't freshly infected farang meat? 

• Like 1