Covid-19: "Bangkok is not shutdown" says DPM as he gives language lesson

webfact

2 hours ago, legend49 said:

Problem is there are about 5 Deputy PMs one for each party in the coalition. Are they all singing from the same hymn sheet?

Just like the DPMs, that's how we know god is male not female, because we sing hymns, not hers.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Yea keep your head down Col' 'till this blows over .. and if you need the grass at you're place cut or the garden tidied up I'll send a lawn mower over .. 

IMG_20200318_080814.jpg

That's a waste of a perfectly good, pretty looking sheep. ????

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Yea keep your head down Col' 'till this blows over .. and if you need the grass at you're place cut or the garden tidied up I'll send a lawn mower over .. 

IMG_20200318_080814.jpg

Does it come with a bottle of mint sauce?

(or would that be classed as 'sheep worrying'?)

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, thequietman said:

That's a waste of a perfectly good, pretty looking sheep. ????

12 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Does it come with a bottle of mint sauce?

Best lawn mower you'll ever get .. Fully autonomous , don't need no petrol or 2 stroke oil .. Only downside sometimes is the packages of Pony they tend to drop while at work .. But hey you can't have it all ways .. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Justgrazing said:

Best lawn mower you'll ever get .. Fully autonomous , don't need no petrol or 2 stroke oil .. Only downside sometimes is the packages of Pony they tend to drop while at work .. But hey you can't have it all ways .. 

Good for a <deleted> too, if you can find a good looking one. ????

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

Self imposed lock down, when my wife gets home, neither of us will be going out for several days.

She had to go to school this morning sort a few things out.

On her way home she will get me a few loaves of bread, everything else we have plenty.

Nobody will get in the gate, good excuse to keep the outlaws away.:cheesy:????

good for you, keep up the good spirits  ✌️✌️✌️

• Like 1

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

Self imposed lock down, when my wife gets home, neither of us will be going out for several days.

She had to go to school this morning sort a few things out.

On her way home she will get me a few loaves of bread, everything else we have plenty.

Nobody will get in the gate, good excuse to keep the outlaws away.:cheesy:????

When they know you've got food they'll be round like Bombay Sh&^% Hawks .........Oooh you velly good man...... 

• Haha 2

It reinforces my opinion the the Thai language is very imprecise. This maybe why we hear politicians saying one thing then when it blows up in their face, explaining that they did not mean that. But perhaps they did mean that and due to the lack of clarity in the language have an escape route to avoid loss of face.

9 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

I do not need a semantics lesson from you Baerboxer.  Nowhere in my post did I say a complete shutdown of Bangkok.  I listed what was temporarily closed or SHUTDOWN for 14 days and that's what is shutdown. In your view Temporarily Closed is not Shutdown. Are they open for business, have they the means to be operational, are they making money, no they are Shut for business at the direction of the government, so they are SHUTDOWN.  I suggest you learn to look at the big picture sir.

The big picture is that nothing is shut down except most things for 14 days and then extended indefinitely.

16 hours ago, emptypockets said:

The big picture is that nothing is shut down except most things for 14 days and then extended indefinitely.

continue to dream on empty pockets...tell me again in a week or so.......