Vanessa Hudgens APOLOGISES for 'insensitive' Instagram video

snoop1130

Vanessa Hudgens APOLOGISES for 'insensitive' Instagram video

By KATE THOMAS

26109302-8124991-Apology_Vanessa_Hudgens_has_apologised_for_her_flippant_Instagra-a-29_1584519974610.jpg

Apology: Vanessa Hudgens has apologised for her flippant Instagram video, in which she called the potential quarantine timeline 'a bunch of bull**t' and branded deaths from the COVID-19 virus 'terrible, but inevitable'

Vanessa Hudgens has apologised for her flippant Instagram video, in which she called the potential quarantine timeline 'a bunch of bull**t' and branded deaths from the COVID-19 virus 'terrible, but inevitable'.

The 31-year-old actress issued a formal statement apologising for her comments, saying the outraged reaction from the public has been a 'huge wake up call' about the significance of her online platform.

Calling her words 'insensitive' and 'not at all appropriate', the High School Musical star kept her message short and simple.

She wrote: 'Hey guys. I'm so sorry for the way I have offended anyone and everyone who has seen the clip from my Instagram Live yesterday.

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8124991/Vanessa-Hudgens-APOLOGISES-insensitive-coronavirus-quarantine-video.html

There’s a lot more young people in intensive care than young people seem to realise. Idiots like this lady are stupidly encouraging young people to behave irresponsibly ... and bring death to their friends, parents and grandparents. Grow up bitch!

• Thanks 1

A lot of undergraduates in the U.S. are now in the middle of Spring Break as usual (thousands of students at various beach resorts, drinking, cavorting, etc.). Some have even booked cruises. They say they'll be fine; they're using sanitizers. And these are the people who tell us what not to think or say, who act as self-appointed speech police back at their campuses. "Oh, don't you dare talk to me about my oppression," etc. etc. Poor dears, studying at elite universities, they're so oppressed. At Evergreen State College, an institution that's well known in the U.S., minority students demanded a day free of all white people--students, faculty and staff alike. That didn't go over too well. When I was a graduate student way back in the early '80s I already thought we were well into a post-racial world, but people keep bringing it back. These are the intellectually negligible youth now cavorting with thousands of others in the bars and wet t-shirt contests of Spring Break in the middle of a worldwide pandemic.

Edited by Dustdevil

1 hour ago, Dustdevil said:

back in the early '80s I already thought we were well into a post-racial world, but people keep bringing it back.

Well said. They are looking for issues that will always exist because of people like them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Dustdevil said:

A lot of undergraduates in the U.S. are now in the middle of Spring Break as usual (thousands of students at various beach resorts, drinking, cavorting, etc.). Some have even booked cruises. They say they'll be fine; they're using sanitizers.

At least in the US, the current crop of youth is extremely spoiled, and have never really experienced any serious hardship. They are overdue for a wake up call, and this may well be it.

• Like 1