Covid 19 detection and treatment

21 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

Your long distance concern is charming...Thai people can take care of their own...

The problem is getting leadership to act responsibly...

If they could take care of their own then a million woman there won't be seeking foreign partner. 

You didn't answer my question though. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Matzzon said:

The answer is easy. Just believe her and help. You do know that the banking system still works? Just ask her the price for a test, and blindly send her the money. You don´t need to be there. Don´t worry! All will be fine, with the help of your cash.

You did write: "Had it been a normal time, I would have taken the next flight to take care of her as I am a kind hearted emotional man who likes to helps a "damsel in distress" but due to visa restrictions, travel bans and compulsory  quarantine when I return to motherland, I cannot go to help her."

Now is your big chance to show your emotional kind heart and cash up the dough, for this "damsel in distress". Don´t let the visa restrictions and travel bans, be an issue to let this great opportunity slide out of your hands.

Ps. Don´t forget to not tell your real Thai GF

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

It's not funny. I never send money like this. If I spend money , I rather spend it with my own hands to be sure I am not being cheated. 

My query was about thai healthcare system and how to get free covid 19 laboratory tests and treatment. If you are aware of the system then give advice and names of hospitals in pattaya which treat thais for free.

• Haha 1

If she is young then it makes sense to self isolate. She doesn’t need to be tested, it won’t change her situation. Countries are not testing because they don’t have enough kits or staff to undertake testing. So the published numbers in every country are inaccurate. You don’t need to do anything. If her breathing changes to the point where she needs a ventilator, they will test her. If she is young that is highly unlikely to happen. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

It's not funny. I never send money like this. If I spend money , I rather spend it with my own hands to be sure I am not being cheated. 

My query was about thai healthcare system and how to get free covid 19 laboratory tests and treatment. If you are aware of the system then give advice and names of hospitals in pattaya which treat thais for free.

Yes, it is funny. Why do you look for advice as a foreigner on an online forum. Don´t you think your mia noi is better equipped to find that out is she need or already know that herself? What you are doing here is making a BIG joke out of yourself. Or maybe you are just trolling in the boring time of self-imposed isolation somewhere.

At the same time signing a note like, please don´t tell your real GF. ?????? That´s really funny!

Edited by Matzzon
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Sorry but it seems that you do not understand better than them. The only solution is to stay home. Nobody needs to be tested except doctors and nurses who could contaminate patients.

Few people in this world understand the 2 points of coronavirus and just consider that it only kills older people, which is also wrong.

Explain this to people:

- coronavirus won't kill you but if no bed and space at ICU for you at any hospital and you can die (if you are among the few cases from whom Corona creates respiratory problems)

-coronavirus won't kill you, but it can kill people around because most people will have it without knowing. Do you want to kill your parents or grand parents ? so use your brain and stay home !

And then they will understand. But politicians and helpers all are idiots, what do you expect ?

8 hours ago, lovethai123 said:

yes you are funny.

there is no free test and it's not necessary anyway.

I was concerned about I think one of your issues yesterday about testing just because I’m concerned about my wife. I don’t think I could handle seeing her sick ever again after her car accident in the United States 6 years ago. 

15 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Yes, it is funny. Why do you look for advice as a foreigner on an online forum. Don´t you think your mia noi is better equipped to find that out is she need or already know that herself? 

Well, I am emotional and try to help others whenever possible. She was worried because doctor told her to " detain at home" and "chased her away". Had she been better equipped about these things, I wouldn't worry. She didn't even know where and how to make a thai passport so obviously she is kind of stupid.

But anyways, I did get the answer to my question by Mr. AlexRich.  Thank You.

7 hours ago, ReLo said:

yes you are funny.

there is no free test and it's not necessary anyway.

I don't want to argue about this but mass testing has helped South Korea a lot. 

I come from a country disliked by a few members of this forum and its a "developing" country  but my country is testing and treating everyone for free (I am not sure about foreigner tourist cases in my country).

People in my country just need to call a helpline and authorities will collect sample at home and take care of the rest.  I expect same from thailand. 

Edited by lovethai123

5 hours ago, lovethai123 said:

People in my country just need to call a helpline and authorities will collect sample at home and take care of the rest.  I expect same from thailand.

You expect same from Thailand?????   :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Guess you better stay home, is you do not have better knowledge of the country where you are trying to help a person. Unfathomable!

14 hours ago, lovethai123 said:

I don't want to argue about this but mass testing has helped South Korea a lot. 

I come from a country disliked by a few members of this forum and its a "developing" country  but my country is testing and treating everyone for free (I am not sure about foreigner tourist cases in my country).

What country are you referring too....?