Just had the COVID inspectors around checking on me.

MikeN

I find it hard to believe that Thailand has less Dx than Australia at this point in time, possibly because Australia at least doing some testing, whereas Thailand having problems with testing, or  people not attending clinics

I guess we are the mongrels to be followed, how many Chinese spreaders in town??

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

It is about lubricating the skin with soap and water, water should break the viral capsule, virus no longer on hands, nothing to transfer to face for entry through nose or eyes unless you have scratches or cuts on your hands the viral particles cannot enter through intact skin. The friction of hand washing for at least 20 seconds is recommended

Where did you get this info?  

You may be confusing viruses with bacteria.

I was under the impression that to kill most viruses (and the current one in the headlines) the hand sanitiser needs at lease 60 percent alcohol content.  The one they were using was just normal anti bacterial hand wash.... with a very low alcohol content.

Anyway, does not matter I suppose... as I made the token gesture of going alone with all the crown so as not to get singles out, which I think is what a lot of people are doing. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I've noticed an anti-foreigner vibe currently. Kind of understandable in this type of crisis, we were all apprehensive of Chinese initially

Not at all the same felt for me;
I very rarely go to the city which is 12 km from my village.
I was there 3 days ago to open my mailbox in which there was nothing (as usual); I discussed a few minutes with a postman friend, we left on a good pun concerning the Covid-19..

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Assurancetourix said:

Not at all the same felt for me;
I very rarely go to the city which is 12 km from my village.
I was there 3 days ago to open my mailbox in which there was nothing (as usual); I discussed a few minutes with a postman friend, we left on a good pun concerning the Covid-19..

I'm not suggesting it's everyone but it's a small minority who are worried about Corona. I double checked with a thai friend and she agreed. Also looking at the govt guidance it's negative towards foreigners i.e. on free testing if you are exposes to foreigners it doesn't cover you

• Like 2