What happened to the anti racist PC brigades back home?

Tingtong2mut

3 minutes ago, Tingtong2mut said:

Now theres a turn up for the books lol. Normally people are saying if you don't like Thais or Thailand Foxtrot Oscar. Why are you living here? And I would agree. And all of us would say the same thing to a foreign visitor complaining in our own countries.

What you are saying is if I don't like the miserable whiners who infect and troll these pages pulling everyone into their misery, I should go elsewhere. Creative I must say. 

Maybe when foreigners are entering Thailand they should be given an IQ test as well as a virus check. Maybe a spelling bee lol ????????????

I completely agree that the collective IQ here on Thaivisa is relatively low...but that’s the nature of the beast.  You’re relatively new here and it seems to bother you...why absorb the negative energy only to spew it back out.  Accept it for the 3 ring circus that it is.

On another subject...if Thais are over on Pantip complaining about the Chinese...does that make them racist?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Folks catching frogs and bugs is one thing. Buying rare and exotic animals to show you are cool and rich or whatever in your culture is harazrdous to the rest of us. Not rascist to say that is it?

That is a generalisation and yes I would disagree with people buying rare and exotic animals purely because they can. I am just not sure that this is the case here, nor do I believe anyone else can 

6 minutes ago, Airalee said:

I completely agree that the collective IQ here on Thaivisa is relatively low...but that’s the nature of the beast.  You’re relatively new here and it seems to bother you...why absorb the negative energy only to spew it back out.  Accept it for the 3 ring circus that it is.

On another subject...if Thais are over on Pantip complaining about the Chinese...does that make them racist?

I am not really trying to debate racism or saying people are necessarily making racist remarks as such. For me not so much about racism as pure pig ignorance. I mean it is clear many races are blaming others. I can guarantee you the Chinese have been fed it's the wests fault. In fact it is the way it appeared in Thailand early in the week. The level of hate and finger pointing I have seen though is far worse coming from supposedly educated and civilised westerners. From where I sit, the Thais and Asians in general have conducted themselves in a much more dignified and honourable way than we in the west have, total selfishness clearing out supermarkets and whining about toilet paper. I hope it stays that way

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

To live among them, is to learn to avoid them (I think hate is too strong a word).

They're generally a greedy and poorly educated bunch who think they're the greatest nation in the world.

If they don't look cute in a dress, I can't be bothered to speak with them.

Hahaha brace yourself lol

I have lived in three villages and now the city. I found the people in the villages wonderful generally. Some very different ideas and a very primitive culture and value system but hey we are in a foreign country. They don't understand much of the stuff we do. I have been burnt by a few and shocked by the generosity and kindness of others, same as most people I have met in different areas of world. I have tried to learn and understand their thinking as much as I can but always hang onto advice I was given very early on. Thais are opportunists. Don't present them with opportunities and you will be fine 

• Confused 1

It will be difficult to do, especially here.

And call me what you want.

I will not be rude, but will make an attempt to be as far away from any Chinese for the rest of my life.

It is means waiting for the next elevator, I will.

They won't care, so what..

• Sad 1