Biden to start considering running mates, consulted Obama

webfact

6 minutes ago, frantick said:

Whomever he picks will be president within the first year. He didn't even want to run for president; he'll step down.

Of course I don't think he'll win. And not because Trump will declare marshal law or something. This ain't Russia. I'd fight that even being a Trump-policy supporter. Don't like the man personally, as I didn't care for Obama's personality either.

Right. Obama just had this awful abusive personality. This is just another post that boils down to "I don't like Trump but..."

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Biden has been running for president for about 30 years. 

Of course he wanted to run and win. 

Predicting his life span I'll leave to the Gods but I do think his VP will be seen as a probable next president. 

If that choice is not Yang, which every indication suggests it will not be, then (if Biden is elected) both he and his VP will become a tiny footnote of history. Ideas are far more important than people. I don't think Joe Biden ever had an idea in his life, nor Trump for that matter. They're very similar really, save for their demeanors.

40 minutes ago, Pedrogaz said:

Obama might not want to be Biden's running mate. I mean after all he has been President already, why would he want to be vice president, unless it's on his bucket list before he catches coronavirus.

Biden has committed to picking a woman. 

Next

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cmarshall said:

On the contrary, Biden should be having his own daily briefings with qualified experts to counter Trump's dangerous lies and show himself to be presidential.  

they all lie...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, animalmagic said:

Seems fair.  By the same logic, is the current VP qualified in Psychiatric or Paediatric Nursing?

Not logical at all, the topic is about Joe Biden, and even the most fanatical will admit he isnt all there.

But hey you got your Anti Trump screech in to make sure the echo chamber is never quiet.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Not logical at all, the topic is about Joe Biden, and even the most fanatical will admit he isnt all there.

But hey you got your Anti Trump screech in to make sure the echo chamber is never quiet.

Compared to the stable genius currently inhabiting the White House I'd take Abbott and Costello.  At least we'd laugh as die in our thousands.

12 minutes ago, Tug said:

Rite back to the old safe spot lol reeks of panic imo trumps done just stick a fork in it Joe Biden will govern with the help of experts and committees not by pandering to division and hate he has experience in government and other world leaders know him as a decent man I’m sure he will pick a capable running mate to help the country move forward 

It would be easier to respond if your post made sense, or at least used punctuation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, animalmagic said:

Compared to the stable genius currently inhabiting the White House I'd take Abbott and Costello.  At least we'd laugh as die in our thousands.

Im floored by the intellectual acuity of those words of wisdom.

Picking a VP???....he should be picking his healthcare provider for the next

9 months and practising strict social distancing...if he were to cop

some China Flu it would be curtains for him.

Oh, the irony. 

Edited by JHolmesJr
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Picking a VP???....he should be picking his healthcare provider for the next

9 months and practising strict social distancing...if he were to cop

some China Flu it would be curtains for him.

Oh, the irony. 

This coming from a die-hard supporter of an obese 73 year old who needs to use a golf cart to cover any substantial distance.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Berkshire said:

When a Republican says Obama was arrogant, they just mean that he dared to be President while black. 

And there's your failure right there. Play the race card.

I didn't like Obama's personality nor his policies. To like him or his policies just because he's black would be racist.

Like I said, I don't like Trump, just more of his economic policies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bristolboy said:

This coming from a die-hard supporter of an obese 73 year old who needs to use a golf cart to cover any substantial distance.

An 'obese 73 year old' who is still sharp as a tack, wicked smart and has more energy than most washed up retirees.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

An 'obese 73 year old' who is still sharp as a tack, wicked smart and has more energy than most washed up retirees.

As we know from his brilliant performance while both conducting the national anthem and moving furniture while it was playing elsewhere and everyone else stood at attention. Clearly the man is not in the least bit deranged. But clearly not clueless since he's managed to come up with massive falsehoods at virtually all the covid 19 breathing. So energetic he's frantic.