Pick-up driver drags corpse for 49 kilometers - leaves it at gas station; driver says he thought it was a pig

webfact

2 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

It is almost impossible to run over a pig EVEN WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO ! They are extremely quick and nimble critters when they feel the need. I was in a vehicle driven by a friend, who tried several times but eventually gave up ????

Why did your friend try to drive over pigs? Screw loose? Mental instability? Not enough food? And you sit with him trying to do the same madness several times???? Oh dear!

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Absolute retardedness of some clearly knows know bounds... in this case a complete moron flees the scene after mowing down a pedestrian, another reverses over him finishing him off - neither driver thinks to stop !!!

Absolutely total fv<wittery at its height - these two take the biscuit. 

Actually this happened to  one of my UK friends  sons, was  hit by a Police inspector  in the UK who failed to stop, the case went to court he was found not  guilty.

Still miss Ray, his Mother went back to live in Hong  Kong https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7406485/Police-inspector-failed-to-stop-after-car-hit-student-in-fatal-collision.html

5 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

Unreal,surely even if you thought it was a pig,you would have pulled over at the first safe spot to check under the car for damage at the very least,if it was a raised up pickup,well one might not feel something dragging under it,but this does not appear to be so,i once hit a Roo in Oz,not a big one,and even though my 4x4 had been raised,i could feel something dragging and bumping underneath,i got out and there it was a leg was kinda wedged among the rear leaf spring ans chassis,cutting it free was no fun at all,luckily it was quite dead,had to hack away at leg with small axe,drove off with the foot and bit of shin still stuck up there.

barbie  time

• Like 1

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

Just an arrogant sod, so what i ran over what i thought was a pig, but just kept going!!

Just another day in the life of a pickup driver here.

I thought I ran over a pig so I kept going, 45 minutes later at a gas station I thought I ran over something else... but kept going.

Amazing Thailand, if Corvid doesn't get you idiots like him will!!!!

• Like 2

watch the lucky as hell motorbike driver walk away only to be mowed down by a vehicle that did not even slow down despite a clear accident ahead and bikes flat on the road.

what was the driver thinking?  if thinking at all

• Sad 1