Non Citizen Opening A U.s Bank Account

I have seen various web pages advertising opening a U.S bank account without being a citizen or traveling to the U.S . I would like to do this so I could do various things such as accept payment from amazon and affiliate company's and so on , has anyone tried any of these services or any other advice on opening an account ?, thanks

Hi

HSBC, Bangkok Bank or Siam, i have HSBC US$ account, no problems.

hi are you talking about accounts based in the U.S. or in Thailand , I need a US based account as these companys will not transfer funds outside the US , Thanks

Charles Schwab & Co. has international stock brokerage accounts that also function as a bank account with checking accounts, debit cards, international wire transfers, direct deposits, etc. The Schwab One International comes in both individual and corporate varieties.

While applying, you can download this form if not a U.S. citizen:

Substitute Form W-8BEN (non-U.S. persons only)

Wells Fargo International Personal Banking has an account for which non-U.S. citizens may apply, but their rules state that they are for those people who are planning to emigrate to the USA. So the Schwab One International may work for you.

thanks for your responces , will these 'banks' accept Thai utility bills , ie in thai , as they do not show my name or address in english , also do they provide a bank card that can be used on the internet , many thanks