Angelina Jolie struggling to find love after her separation from Brad Pitt?

snoop1130

uyt.PNG

The gossip world once again seems to be on the task to inventing phony  rumours about Jolie's supposed 'struggle' to find love again.

Angelina Jolie has not publicly or privately dated anyone since the actress announced her separation from Brad Pitt in 2016. But both the stars have been in news since their breakup.

And a tabloid has claimed that the allegedly unlucky-in-love actress is on the journey to find a perfect match for her better tomorrow.

But Angelina, who may have such feelings for someone, has never appeared to indulge in any new affair as she keeps herself busy with her children and often goes for outing with them.

Full Story: https://www.geo.tv/latest/279062-angelina-jolie-struggling-to-find-love-after-her-separation-brad-pitt

11 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Speaking about dating old women Brad should have stayed then with that chick from Friends Jennifer Anniston Even myself would consider dating that one..????

OK, but I recently saw her doing  stand-in for Ellen. She appeared to be very wound up, like a druggie. 

12 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I think she is disgusting.

Her figure is a zero.

Better quality on Beach road can be found then her.

figure is flat as a board, and thats because she had her boobs removed to keep from getting breast cancer

10 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

I'd freeze her turd, sharpen it to a point and stab myself in the heart

But Billy Jo Bob Thornton, and her had their blood put in vials, which they swapped, and they wore around their necks.......

9 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

The same what Thai girls/women believe is cool.

Nose job, mouth job, eyejob, chin job and a few more. 

It looks ugly as hell. 

Still can't beat Donatella Versace

How Donatella Versace transformed herself into a human waxwork ...

48 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

figure is flat as a board, and thats because she had her boobs removed to keep from getting breast cancer

Too much information.    

as some of you might know I worked in Hollywood for four decades. I had a client who lived next to Jon Voight. Back in the late 80's or 90's I can't remember now, one day my client said "Do you know what the best thing about living next to Jon Voight is? His super hot teenage daughter." I had never heard of her or seen her before.

But "That That Was Then and This Now". 

• Like 2