Anutin in hot water over remarks on medical personnel

webfact

7 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Is there some responsible medical personnel who could give A-nut-in here an injection to induce lockjaw and stop his foot-in-mouth infection?

Better yet, and not needing medical expertise, would be a judicious application of duct tape. Still on the shelves last time I went to 7-11.

A customized face mask would do much to stop the spread of stupidity and offense.

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Just now, Sheryl said:

Better yet, and not needing medical expertise, would be a judicious application of duct tape. Still on the shelves last time I went to 7-11.

A customized face mask would do much to stop the spread of stupidity and offense.

Very good ???? 

I honestly don't know of anyone more moronic that that fellow. Either living or dead.

And someone who has bought his position. And is so singularly and dangerously unqualified to do his job. In such a time of need.

What a shame for Thailand.

It says a lot about the Prime Minister's judgment.

And explains the country's shift to get dominated by China and push down the West and farangs.

So that moron can fill his pockets with money from China.

Edited by Ketyo

7 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Is there some responsible medical personnel who could give A-nut-in here an injection to induce lockjaw and stop his foot-in-mouth infection?

Don't be silly. He needs to take 6 months stress leave while the nation recovers.

The PM,, wants the people to trust his Government during this crisis, but we got one here who could not even trusted to run a p**s up in a brewery, no management skills whatsoever. He's just got friends in the right places, which does not say much for them either.

one has to wonder what type of links/liaisons/blood related he has with Prayut & the gang, they really have to ve exceptionally strong, otherwise how can he keep his position with so much s**t coming out of his mouth

20 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

He can’t sack him. He leads the second biggest party in the coalition. If he were to fire him, he could join the opposition. Anyway, none of this is up to Prayut. Prayut  is just a bad actor who thinks he’s really in charge. 

He could not join the opposition party anyway, as Prayut has had them all dissolved.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mister Fixit said:

Got to the third minute and I nearly felt sad for him. Nearly.

Sooooo out of his depth

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Odysseus123 said:

"It is very worrying I agree. It seems like we have employed the wrong people.."

Unless you are a Thai neither you nor any other "farang" (except the miniscule minority) has "employed" these people.

Totally home grown..

I mean generally in the world. I just dont trust a single government and probably never will. Humans are humans monkey see monkey do, decency will not prevail in a truly world changing event. I trust myself and I am prepared and have been for a few years now. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Odysseus123 said:

I am replying to another post.

You are well aware of my views on Thai democracy-and the warped version of the same propagated by the Ministry of Truth.

So once again i say..if you are a "farang" you have absolutely no influence in this country whatsoever.

Influence yes but one can have an opinion, especially if one has children with thai citizenship.

• Like 2

he's not a doctor, thus no knowledge about the medical system functionality, he's an engineer, son of a former minister, he's on the post not based on his professional merits but merely by to whom he's related to and can not and will not be fired, Prayut needs him, Prayut chose him and now Prayut is stuck with him... that's how it works in a democratically elected government 555

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anutin_Charnvirakul

Anuthin is heir to a major construction company fortune. His family's company, Sino-Thai Engineering and Construction PCL, built several government mega-projects such as Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport.[5] An engineer, Anuthin served as president of Sino-Thai.[6

24 minutes ago, bangkokbonecollector said:

I mean generally in the world. I just dont trust a single government and probably never will. Humans are humans monkey see monkey do, decency will not prevail in a truly world changing event. I trust myself and I am prepared and have been for a few years now. 

Well...overall you are correct,I think.

We are peoples that live in tribes and that was laid down to us prior to the great agricultural revolution of 10,000 BC or thereabouts.

Watson has a great explanation of this in his book "the Great Divide" as does Jared Diamond.

Ps..thank you for responding to my response in a civilized and courteous manner.

Edited by Odysseus123
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, bluesofa said:

What's going to be next I wonder? Perhaps: It's the fault of the ferangs that the earth is flat.

I think he has done that one already,it will be the westerners being 'Fully' blamed as he does a quick runner soon.