Know Of A Plumber ?

Auntymarybrown

Given the security situation (I mean Songkran approaching and petty crimes on the increase) I would recommend asking the security personnel in your building. That's what we do. They repair all small things and it sounds like for your problem you would not need a plumber (hopefully). If the guys in your area cannot do it, I guess they would know somebody who can. Thai people have amazing networks, give it a try. Also: if the recommendation comes from somebody responsible for security chances are the person coming to your house is reliable.

Good luck and ..... where is a water-throwing smiley?????

*splash*

One of the toilets in our house is blocked. Nothing serious. Know of a plumber who could come and clear it ? Many thanks in anticipation.

Link

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...&hl=plumber

From Thai Norman

theres an acid they sell in the hard ware stores, worked every time i have used it, its about 65 baht a bottle, its about 200mls, i believe its an orange colored bottle, its extremely strong so dont splash it on your self, pour it down the sink and leave the room for 10 minutes as it gives off noxious vapours, i have used it on about 50 blocked pipes and it has worked every time.

digger, i have used it in toilets and everything, it even breaks down the silty cement in pipes from when the workers have been cleaning out cement buckets in the sink, now i have to admit that my knowledge of physics is extremely limited, but when this stuff hits water it like boils it, whether its cos its an acid and thats a normal reaction im not sure, if this stuff gets on your skin it starts burning in seconds, and i mean just a tiny little drip, its that strong, it will also burn thru the plastic waste pipes.

when you pour it into a toilet there will be clouds of vapour straight away, i really cant stress enough how dangerous this stuff can be, but it sure does work good

Quote the name of this product : SPED cost 70 baht , it do wonder !

Purchase a bottle of draino and a plunger and try that, as for finding quailified plumbers in thailand i think you have a better chance of being granted a thai citizenship. :o electric eel pumps are good to clear out the problem but not sure they are widely available for rent here

Purchase a bottle of draino and a plunger and try that, as for finding quailified plumbers in thailand i think you have a better chance of being granted a thai citizenship. :o electric eel pumps are good to clear out the problem but not sure they are widely available for rent here

i did try draino too , did not work ! i done a search on Thaivisa , saw the post ( the one i link you )

I went to buy this product SPED and the problem was fix ...

Use clove it very strong stuff ...