Police warning for ladyboy who derided B5,000 government handout

webfact

6 hours ago, 448glb said:

First Thailand has a population of 69 mil and secondly the corona virus numbers are way more than what they are showing. They are testing around 500 a day with 10% infected. The USA is testing 10s of thousands a day. All countries are supposed to show real data but if you don’t have the test kits than you can’t test. 

CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)New Covid-19 test kits produced in Thailand

Published 1 week ago on April 2, 2020

https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/new-covid-19-test-kits-produced-in-thailand

Today the first batch of 20,000 new Covid-19 test kits, developed by a joint effort of the Siam Bioscience and The Department of Medical Science, has been delivered to Government House. Each locally produced test kit costs around 1,500 baht each, while imported ones will cost about 4,500 baht each.

The association of Siam Bioscience and The Department of Medical Science aim to produce 20,000 test kits every week, and once 100,000 kits have been produced, they will be distributed among 100 hospitals nationwide.

Meanwhile, the Government Pharmaceutical Organisation yesterday approved the urgent purchase of 400,000 N95 masks and the same number of personal protection suits from China. A budget of 660 million baht has been earmarked for the purchase. China will send 150,000 by air within this week and will ship 250,000 in the next few weeks.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

He is spot on. Small change. And not only is it small change, the vast majority who apply are being turned down. What can one even say? 

Bleep bleep bleep bleeeeeeep bleep bleeeep bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Trictatorship bleeeeeeep bleeep bleep bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep,and as Forrest said that's all I have to say about that.

10 hours ago, Oxx said:

What is the purpose of the word "ladyboy" in the title, other than to stigmatise a minority? Nasty, bigoted work.

Probably to explain why someone who looks like a female in the photo has a name beginning with Mr.

Take a chill pill.

11 hours ago, Oxx said:

What is the purpose of the word "ladyboy" in the title, other than to stigmatise a minority? Nasty, bigoted work.

Many choose to introduce themselves that way. "I ladyboy. Have big c*ck..." etc etc. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

33 dead over the last 100 days in a population of 79 million ? Is anyone else doing the maths here ? I come out with an incredible death toll of 0.000000471% per day. This is becoming really sad, not so much the virus but the manipulation of the public to a point of complete debilitation ????

Do you think if these were accurate numbers, the government would lock business down ???? yeah

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ChouDoufu said:
13 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

33 dead over the last 100 days in a population of 79 million ? Is anyone else doing the maths here ? I come out with an incredible death toll of 0.000000471% per day. This is becoming really sad, not so much the virus but the manipulation of the public to a point of complete debilitation ????

you missed the point.

focus on the middle sentence.

Please, somebody help me.  I note there are four (4) sentences and cannot find the middle one.

'nuf sed.

• 2 weeks later...