China's blame game doesn't solve anything.

WineOh

6 hours ago, varun said:

I highly recommend that everybody watch this video - it is made by somebody having considerable knowledge and experience about Chinese culture.

Food for thought.

Serpentza friend from China. Both videos are food for thought . Though I think they have both recently left China. 

6 hours ago, ChouDoufu said:

he has quite a few really interesting videos, if what you desire is to have your beliefs validated.  he was a simple english teacher in china with a youtube channel, found he could make more money monetizing it by clickbaiting falun gong propaganda.  it works for him; he has a faithful following.

don't believe he's even been in china for about three years or so.  his latest video was filmed on location from a hotel room in mexico.

He only recently left China . Maybe at most a year ago . I think he was feeling threatened by the Chinese government for his outspoken views.  And I don’t really have any so called beliefs on the Chinese government or China having never been there. But I would sooner believe someone who has spent 20 years there, married a Chinese doctor and enveloped himself into the culture over a totalitarian government like the PRC. 

• Like 1

This is what, the fourth epidemic that started in china in recent times? It's time the country cracked down on markets or whatever they need to. They are an authoritarian country that can accomplish quickly whatever it wants to. Why not blame them? There are something like 1200 corona viruses carried by animals. We have only just begun.

I agree don't just blame them but get your epidemic response capabilities in great shape. Don't do what Our Dear Leader did and fire the scientists and response teams. I blame Our Dear Leader for only wanting the stock market to do well, while not understanding having a coordinated, effective response will lead to an economic recovery.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, elgenon said:

This is what, the fourth epidemic that started in china in recent times? It's time the country cracked down on markets or whatever they need to. They are an authoritarian country that can accomplish quickly whatever it wants to. Why not blame them? There are something like 1200 corona viruses carried by animals. We have only just begun.

I agree don't just blame them but get your epidemic response capabilities in great shape. Don't do what Our Dear Leader did and fire the scientists and response teams. I blame Our Dear Leader for only wanting the stock market to do well, while not understanding having a coordinated, effective response will lead to an economic recovery.

A good and truthful post......and can't argue with any of it, even if I wanted to!!

The comb-over clown supporters still deny this.....

The Trump administration badly undermined the effort to contain the coronavirus outbreak by getting rid of most staff tasked with identifying global health problems in China while repeatedly attempting to slash funding for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), according to a new report by an environmental watchdog.