Got a relief package from Thai Army yesterday

patbkk90

4 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

So your area is very local,is there a local shop in your local area ,for local people i wonder? ps; Any condoms in the 'relief package?

sorry a bit rusty doing these forum threads; haven't posted in ages. Just sharing this as I don't think they will do this in condos on Suk 11. 

and no condoms sadly ????

Edited by patbkk90
  • Like 2

That is nice. Never knew that they came at houses.

On TV I always see them gathered at a location with a lot chairs.

Hope they will come in our area too, many older people here alone their children are out country and many others here who were selling fruits on street on nights for their living and not to forget the wooden houses on occupied land (Those without official status) of which most are working as Win for the mooban, but now as everyone stays home..

Mixed community here.

• Like 2

My daughter got free food delivered from CP 7-11, 

a whole frozen duck and pack of crab sticks.

She was denied the 5 K p.m. off the Government,

because they said she has a business (she does not)

and is out of work hotel receptionist.

regards worgeordie

20 hours ago, Denim said:

Used to get these when Yingluk was PM and we were one of those affected by the flooding. Got several in fact but without any postcard picture of her , mores the pity.

Lucky you. We were flooded for 5 weeks and got nothing from Yingluck or the Shin cronies except for her and the bureaucrats lame excuses.

In Jomtien yesterday afternoon, at several places, people were distributing free bags of food to those in need, which is a lot of people to judge by the queues. Nothing fancy and official like in the OP, just a plastic bag with, I'm guessing a ready-prepared meal in it.

• Like 1

I personally think it is totally wrong for a foreigner to take free giveaways from the government in times when so many Thais are suffering, if you cannot afford to live here do not be here. How many cheap charlie falungs have taken care packages that could have gone to needy Thai families, again that is why we all get a bad name.  

On 4/12/2020 at 11:43 AM, marko kok prong said:

So your area is very local,is there a local shop in your local area ,for local people i wonder? ps; Any condoms in the 'relief package?

Or a massage voucher for when there is a happy ending to all this.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

Thank you for sharing.  It's great to see some areas are getting a few things to help people through this crisis, whether it's the King or the elected government. 

Any alpine air freshener in the package ?.

On 4/12/2020 at 12:49 PM, Denim said:

Used to get these when Yingluk was PM and we were one of those affected by the flooding. Got several in fact but without any postcard picture of her , mores the pity.

So you won't be needing the condoms then, lucky there's still plenty of toilet rolls available ????