Mass-testing not that effective in battle against contagion

webfact

17 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Now there is an explanation from people involved directly in the situation. Here we have a spokesperson from the Covid-19 control centre and a director from a research institute. Still we have the TVF Negative Brigade that puts themself over all of this and knows better. Hilarious! When is it time to understand that stupid looks stupid enough?

400.000 people on phuket 

What is it he knows 

The first case a Danish family 

I'm sure they are in the 400.000 residential 

There are more than a million people here probably 2

but no body knows the exact amount 

Non of these officials knows to much of reality 

Secondly they way they respond is with a fair deal of danger of being more lethal than covid 19.

But I think without knowing its in there interest more than the thais. 

Only in khon kaen where some of our family stays are there some help. 

This area is in opposition of the government 

If that have something to do with the help for the poor you can only guess or at least the willingness. 

In Bangkok and phuket only rich people get help as far as I know 

I asked around throughout all my contacts and it seems like I said that goes for Bangkok too. 

It's not perfect but it gives an idea. 

On top off this the most off the 400.000 residents on phuket have private health insurance which means the private hospitals will take them. 

as I'm told by my insurance agent he is a friend of mine and have more 300 staffs so that's not perfect either but a good indication. 

It means public hospitals will not be overloaded with those people 

It's only the ones who is not registered here.

that's why the 400.000 is a statement with no knowledge 

The district lock down is a disgrace 

And a sign of a governor who is out of reach for commen sense. 

I give you sometimes people reply bashing but in this case it's reasonable and surely questionable actions provided by those in charge. 

And especially as they provide themselves with amnesty 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, martinhp said:

400.000 people on phuket 

What is it he knows 

The first case a Danish family 

I'm sure they are in the 400.000 residential 

There are more than a million people here probably 2

but no body knows the exact amount 

Non of these officials knows to much of reality 

Secondly they way they respond is with a fair deal of danger of being more lethal than covid 19.

But I think without knowing its in there interest more than the thais. 

Only in khon kaen where some of our family stays are there some help. 

This area is in opposition of the government 

If that have something to do with the help for the poor you can only guess or at least the willingness. 

In Bangkok and phuket only rich people get help as far as I know 

I asked around throughout all my contacts and it seems like I said that goes for Bangkok too. 

It's not perfect but it gives an idea. 

On top off this the most off the 400.000 residents on phuket have private health insurance which means the private hospitals will take them. 

as I'm told by my insurance agent he is a friend of mine and have more 300 staffs so that's not perfect either but a good indication. 

It means public hospitals will not be overloaded with those people 

It's only the ones who is not registered here.

that's why the 400.000 is a statement with no knowledge 

The district lock down is a disgrace 

And a sign of a governor who is out of reach for commen sense. 

I give you sometimes people reply bashing but in this case it's reasonable and surely questionable actions provided by those in charge. 

And especially as they provide themselves with amnesty 

No problem! You know better. You have more common sense as well as more things to support "your facts" :clap2::clap2::clap2:

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, FarFlungFalang said:

The rate of infection is not high enough to warrant testing but it's high enough to shut down the country and the economy.Thailand has an average of 2700 deaths each year so I guess we can look forward to a permanent lock down to save even more lives from a disease which kills about 50 times more people than C19 in Thailand.

??? I think you dreaming, Thailand has 555.000 deaths per year, or 1535 per day, and again ... if people believe they will put the country economy down to save 3 extra deaths per day ...then there are more dreamers ????

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

What is quite obvious from the linked report, which you omitted from your quote, is that they were trying to cover it up...

They even tried to avoid answering a straight question !!

These people lie... Full stop

When they get busted lying they then sue for defamation ????

Yes Sir! You know better than everyone. This is a cover-up, conspiracy or what ever nice word you can find to fit your agenda.

Maybe you should understand a little bit better than just coming up with unsupported fairytales.

• Confused 5
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Incobart said:

??? I think you dreaming, Thailand has 555.000 deaths per year, or 1535 per day, and again ... if people believe they will put the country economy down to save 3 extra deaths per day ...then there are more dreamers ????

If you calculate the corona deaths comparing to other countries that give correct figures than there must be 1200 c-deaths extra per day, should that be a reason to lock down ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Toany said:

Well at least we now have some idea of the number of tests carried out at some hospitals.  Much  better than keeping everything a secret

Maybe.  But it does make one wonder about how, why and where the test individuals were selected.  Careful selection of test subjects can be relied upon to skew the result any desired statistic.

10 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

I've noticed that you never actually have an opinion on a topic !!

All you do is try to belittle people for questioning things. 

I did a tiny bit of research to find the article I linked, you just try to be the big man by treading on others inputs..

How about you actually think, for yourself, rather than just come on here to troll ??

Now we use the word troll, again. I have many opinions of my own, that I post early in the morning. After that I get replies, and follow up on those, at the same time that I read other posts that I confront because I have another opinion. Sometimes you get replies like my last post to you. That is because you put yourself as a person that knows more than the ones actually involved. All that I do is what a forum and a discussion board is about and for. That has nothing to do with trolling. In that case I could say that you are trolling by posting your version of things to try and sway the community, due to that you have no support for your information.

Edited by Matzzon
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Incobart said:

PubMed Central, Table 2: Influenza Other Respir Viruses. 2015 Nov; 9(6): 298–304. Published online 2.webarchive

Edited by FarFlungFalang