Trump approval rises, but more Americans support Biden for president

webfact

20 hours ago, billd766 said:

Win on what?

The popular vote that every registered elector has, or the non elected electoral college votes?

The EC has precedence over the popular vote, which IMHO should be abolished or only used for electing senators and congress persons. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Electoral_College

The Electoral College is a body of electors established by the United States Constitution, which forms every four years for the sole purpose of electing the president and vice president of the United States. The Electoral College consists of 538 electors, and an absolute majority of at least 270 electoral votes is required to win the election. According to Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the Constitution, each state legislature determines the manner by which its state's electors are chosen. Each state's number of electors is equal to the combined total of the state's membership in the Senate and House of Representatives; currently there are 100 senators and 435 representatives.

There is more information available for us non-US persons to plough through if your heart desires.

The Electoral College. I love it as much as I hate dirty rat communist operatives of the CCP hiding out all over this world. Amazing you included a wiki link explaining the EC. Must have been one hard find.

But yeah we call it freedom of speech. Just like this is. 

Remember to embrace the concept at home. Billions of lives are at stake. 

Edited by WalkingOrders
Sp
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, WalkingOrders said:

I am still trying to figure out the CCP obsession with American politics... but then I realized it's fear. The same fear a dog feels while caged in a filthy Wuhan market.

But anyway Obama was a nice guy. He practically gave away the South China sea due to non-action...so I guess he is a popular figure in some circles.

Take a lesson on Obama’s pivot to Asia foreign policy and let us know about Trump’s Asia policy if any. 

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

I wish the obsession of certain posters with abolishing the Electoral College in the United States of America could find a new homeplace for posts within the Forum. Perhaps a Comparison and Contrast of Democratic processes of the USA and China? A great place for posting wikipedia and NY Times articles... a shame that nothing more then that will be posted by the Chinese, but its worth a try

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, keith101 said:

Tyson would bite the ear off the three year old as the only way to win but dot be surprised if the rigged college electoral vote gives Trump the office again , if it does America will get a lot worse with another 4 years of a Phsycopathic President .

Phsycopathic - addicted to exercising ?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, WalkingOrders said:

The Party has an opinion on the electoral college that seems to favor a weak leftist cowtaoing band of criminals willing to give it all away. Not surprised. An opinion developed through millions of small democratic committees I am sure.

There are very few small Democrat committees anymore, as during the Obama administration more than 1,000 state elections were lost by the Democrats. I guess people thought "If the Democrats aren't really Democrats anymore, then why should I vote for them".

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Take a lesson on Obama’s pivot to Asia foreign policy and let us know about Trump’s Asia policy if any. 

Exhibit number 3 ladies and gentlemen.... does anyone need any more proof? The infestation is as obvious as the nationality of a gang fighting over shrimp at a salad bar.

You can draw them out so easy. What a laugh.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

One wonders how much longer trump's supporters will continue their fervent support, especially at election time. trump is increasingly leaning towards authoritarian rule which more than will likely accelerate if he wins a second term. A recent example...

trump is threatening to close Congress due to alleged obstruction to his nominations. Whereas trump in most cases hasn't nominated people for vacancies.

Cannot provide link as my WAPO account is subscriber access only.

WAPO account? Surely you mean that you couldn't read beyond the first paragraph of your link. Difficult to do the currency conversion I would think....and costly for Propaganda Poster Level I to get a subscription... and anyway the bosses would find out. Good luck on to all in rising through the ranks. Level 2 gets extra benefits I bet.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WalkingOrders said:

Exhibit number 3 ladies and gentlemen.... does anyone need any more proof? The infestation is as obvious as the nationality of a gang fighting over shrimp at a salad bar.

You can draw them out so easy. What a laugh.

The defender pleads guilty to distraction and malarkey. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Please tell which countries except US and Australia. 

Taiwan Hong kong .... both soon independent Republics as soon as declared....and every other nation not fully dependent on China for their very existance. Defenders of the CCP are enemies of free people everywhere.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2020 at 11:00 PM, Eric Loh said:

One of the reason is that America is a nation of dreamers of better times after Trump. 

Better times before Trump? lol you mean $5/gallon gas under dubya or the god awful job market where you needed to do three rounds of interviews to get a $10/hr job under Obama?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

You mean Larry Summers'  and Tim Geithner's China policy? Disasterous!

Both gentlemen well suited for economic affairs. As for Obama’s East policies, the follow-up by Trump is falling apart with his handling of North Korea’s nukes, the reclaimed islands in SC sea and walking out of TPP.  Disaster for Asia and China is thanking Trump. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, WalkingOrders said:

Taiwan Hong kong .... both soon independent Republics as soon as declared....and every other nation not fully dependent on China for their very existance. Defenders of the CCP are enemies of free people everywhere.

Still waiting for the naming of countries. You did said the whole world. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

That's a very obscure section of the US Constitution that to my knowledge has never been used.

Haha.... One more time pal who won the world series in 2018? Wrong! Shoot 'em!

A very obscure section of the US Constitution? My advice is delete that phrase from the book.

Strike four your out... er strike three!