Pattaya: Police arrest husband who stabbed ex wife to death

webfact

Pattaya: Police arrest husband who stabbed ex wife to death

10pm1.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

Pattaya police announced the arrest of a 52 year old man who stabbed his ex wife to death yesterday morning. 

Bunlert was picked up in Land Department Soi 6 at 5.30 pm after he fled on a motorcycle.

He had stabbed Sutjai, 50 twice in the chest with a foot long ivory handled ceremonial knife. 

10pm2.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

Apparently Bunlert had gone to reconcile with Sutjai in Soi Nong Mai Ken but she turned down his advances. 

Attempts to settle money problems between the pair also failed. 

So Bunlert stabbed her twice in the chest, wounds that later caused her death. 

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-04-16

24 minutes ago, webfact said:

Attempts to settle money problems between the pair also failed. 

Maybe flippant of me but I suspect 'well if you won't take me back can you lend me 2000 baht?'

One rejection too many.

Edited by jacko45k
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Grumpy one said:

Taking a knife to reconcile with ex wife

Another Thai male with mental problems.

When my first 2 wives left me I went out and got drunk

Now with no booze available I hope number 3 doesn't leave me  :crying:

Don't worry she wont leave you, lockdown will stop that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2020 at 6:26 AM, jacko45k said:

Have you heard about the Covid pandemic? All are wearing masks, it is required. 

Obviously wearing a mask is advisable but isn't it just recommended?   Is there a law that demands that everyone, wherever they are located in Thailand, wears a mask?  Serious question, I'm not being pedantic.

2 hours ago, The Word said:

Obviously wearing a mask is advisable but isn't it just recommended?   Is there a law that demands that everyone, wherever they are located in Thailand, wears a mask?  Serious question, I'm not being pedantic.

Actually they demanding masks in here, police can give fine for not using. We all know mask wont help much, but it make less the breathing air outside from mouth. I wear mask all the time I go outside but in car I remove it because it's not so comfortable to wear.

16 minutes ago, Thailand Noobie said:
2 hours ago, The Word said:

Actually they demanding masks in here, police can give fine for not using.

Really, where?  In Bangkok?  

1 hour ago, OnTheGround said:

All the country require use of face mask.

Fines from 20,000 up.

Follow the local news.

I do usually but cannot see that applying to Bangkok anywhere although I know some provinces demand it. 

Can you link to something that is relevant to Bangkok if you're so up to date with local news?  Thanks.

Edited by The Word

16 hours ago, The Word said:

If you are 'outside' in the area I live, mask wearing is obligatory and large fines and imprisonment are threatened. Many indoor businesses, like banks require them. I visited Homepro yesterday and everyone was wearing masks. 

Edited by jacko45k