Naborn clinic and lab

federicoP

Does anybody have experience with this lab ?

In particular hygiene, reliability and speed of analysis results ?

We need to make some analysis, usually go to Bangkok Hospital but now we are looking for something more easily attainable.

Many thanks

If you're worried about a lack of hygiene in a medical clinic, particularly in these times, you probably shouldn't use one for blood tests.

Or, a little thought could lead you to the conclusion that low hygiene standards would quickly lead to closure of such a facility.

I also get tested at BHP normally, but did use a small local clinic on one occasion. Not Naborn.

The results closely mirrored that from the hospital so I had no doubts about reliability of testing. The results were available on my phone later that day so speed was very reasonable.

Edited by Old Croc
  • Like 1

Thanks, since I have finally been at Naborn Clinic in Rawai (it is only a place where to collect blood and other samples) in the case somebody may be interested these are my personal impressions :

Hygiene : acceptable, and the nurse inside was keeping the face mask also if she was alone in the shop, I appreciated.

Speed : very good, I was waiting  also for some not routine analysis, and in the afternoon I received the results by  email.
Reliability : difficult to say, the results look not far from the usual values that I get (and, most important, good.....????)

I think I will go again here

• Like 2

I went into naborn clinic and had a look at their prices but honestly they are definitely foreigner prices...I now go to a clinic in phuket town for my tests, cant remember name...I am pretty sure all these clinics send their tests to the same place anyways
tests costing 700 at naborn were 450 at this clinic
a iodine test costing 1800 at naborn was 500 at the one in phuket town....pretty big difference.

I got a complete basic checkup with a lot of blood tests and a chest x-ray for 1000 thb too.

Edited by theonetrueaussie

On 4/18/2020 at 11:57 PM, theonetrueaussie said:

I went into naborn clinic and had a look at their prices but honestly they are definitely foreigner prices...I now go to a clinic in phuket town for my tests, cant remember name...I am pretty sure all these clinics send their tests to the same place anyways
tests costing 700 at naborn were 450 at this clinic
a iodine test costing 1800 at naborn was 500 at the one in phuket town....pretty big difference.

I got a complete basic checkup with a lot of blood tests and a chest x-ray for 1000 thb too.

Which clinic did you use, as I have used Naborn & was pretty happy - if you found a significantly cheaper place, please do share

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

+1 for Andalab, been there a couple of times and good service, fair prices, can speak some English to understand what you want, and they call you with the result etc...., Google Map has the address for both locations...

Forgot to say , Naborn said they can pick up some samples though, if you need that service...(like urine sample etc...)

Edited by Agusts